Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Has COX as their Internet Provider?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid question but is downloading the same as when I watch movies off my jailbroke firestick..

Luckily I have had smaller rural providers like ITV3 and now with moving I have MTCO

Both great but locally owned, nowhere near the size of major cable companies

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      thanks for the replies brothers. good thing i didn't download graphic **** vids and what not. that would be embarrassing.

anyway can you guys suggest a good vpn. im not too familiar with that. sorry not a techy guy here.

thanks in advance.

I use PureVPN. It's $4.95 a month. I'm sure there are good free ones available, I was just too lazy to look.

Comment

one of the movie that was flagged was Hitman's Bodyguard.

fuck Ryan Reynolds.
        lol. I DL'd that one off a private torrent site. Never heard anything.

Comment

i downloaded some movies and tv series from kickass and extratorrent. next thing ya know they sent me a letter that i had to erase those downloaded files or i will be fined and they will stop the service.

the fuq?
          You have to use a proxy or ip masker like peer guardian. They're free. It's not illegal to download them it's illegal to be the source of the shared file so if you don't want an IP masker just take the file out of your library immediately after it's downloaded so no one can download it from you

Comment

Working...
          X