Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford stops him and hurts him badly

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      oh i forgot, postol beat lucas, crawford beat postol, therefore crawford beats lucas automaticlly..

lucas looked pretty good lately, crawford has not fought at 47, something to think about maybe
      Man it's levels to this ****..and Lucas is nowhere close to Crawford's level

Comment

I want to see Bud fight some relevant competition. Lucas is great entertainment and all, but you're talking about the guy who quit to Postol and took 2 years off, fighting the cat who toyed with Postol. Would rather see Bud go up and fight Garcia, Porter, Thurman, etc and an eventual showdown with Spence, which might be an incredible fight in about 2 years.

Comment

I think that's a good fight. I give Crawford the edge because of his boxing skills but Matthysse is very dangerous with his fast combinations and power.

Comment

After thinking about that fight for a minute I have to give Crawford the win. They have a common opponent in Postol and the results of of their fights with Postol says Crawford is a much better fighter.

Comment

Bud needs a tuneup at 147 before he fights the top level just to see how he handles the extra "stuff" at welter. Why not Lucas? It would be entertaining and Lucas is a big enough name to garner attention and help with marketing the fight.

Good One!

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                Crawford ko this version of Lucas.
                He'd ko any version of matthysse....matthysse couldn't even beat a past prime judah.

Comment

Only names at 140 left are Orozco, Lipinets and Indongo. Otherwise it's probably 147 time.

Comment

I'm too much a Lucas fan to want him to suffer through that.

Comment

Working...
                    X