Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ms Jackson suing Floyd? Charges include false imprisonment, battery, and harassment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is suing because Floyd ruined her name to the world, now she can't even get a job in acting unless its to do ****, so of course she is going to sue she has no more money for her lavish lifestyle.

Comment

I guess Nelly isn't capable of financially supporting her like Floyd did cause why else would she be suing him for money? It seems to me that she is unhappy with her current boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        I guess Nelly isn't capable of financially supporting her like Floyd did cause why else would she be suing him for money? It seems to me that she is unhappy with her current boyfriend.
        to get back at the shiiet floyd did to her maybe?? just because a person is rich they shouldnt sue?

Comment

I I can't really side with her because lets be honest here. Look at Floyd. If that guy wasn't filthy rich no chick would want him. The women around him are probably anything but decent.

Ms Jackson is a gold digging ho and this is what she had planned from day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
            I can't really side with her because lets be honest here. Look at Floyd. If that guy wasn't filthy rich no chick would want him. The women around him are probably anything but decent.

Ms Jackson is a gold digging ho and this is what she had planned from day 1.
            wouldnt having floyd's babies be a better idea if she was planning it from day 1???

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              wouldnt having floyd's babies be a better idea if she was planning it from day 1???
              Having a kid with a guy to trap him is something low income people do but a few child support checks wouldn't be much to Floyd or this ho. He bought her handbags worth more than most childhoods.

When you're talking about millionaires her plan was probably more like try to marry him then divorce/spill a bunch of juicy info/sue. That way she has a chance of actually taking a significant portion of his wealth instead of some diaper checks.

Comment

First question: Why didn't she call 911?

Comment

I hate Floyd, but this slut right here? She can go lie on a train track for all I care, gold diggin hoe!.

I hope she gets sweet fuckall, better yet fly covered shit

Comment

it seems like fraud jr is in cahoots with ms. jackson to file a phony lawsuit just to duck pac again. We already know Floyd prefers to spent jail time than fighting pac.

what a fucking scared coward.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
                      Having a kid with a guy to trap him is something low income people do but a few child support checks wouldn't be much to Floyd or this ho. He bought her handbags worth more than most childhoods.

When you're talking about millionaires her plan was probably more like try to marry him then divorce/spill a bunch of juicy info/sue. That way she has a chance of actually taking a significant portion of his wealth instead of some diaper checks.
                      rumors she was pregnant with twins. i think supplying and supporting 2 twins until they reach 18 is more than some hand bags. its not a sure thing she will get anything out of this law suit so not sure how this is suppose to be better than floyd paying child support for 2 kids?

Comment

Working...
                      X