No announcement yet.

damn lounge is dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Bringer maka walt kb led hi dro spray chief and the rest are the heart and soul of this website if they go i go,i am a part of the cool class not the gay class that snitched on everyone and acted like internet cops.
    Thanks for the adverteasment brah, yeah it does get annoying with some of the trolls who know nothing about the sport and just spam but I just keep coming hurr and talking in NSB then **** around in the lounge no matter how many toolboxes inhabit the site.

Comment

Cotto-Margarito tonight. Don't care for the lounge until maybe Monday

Comment

...and I refuse to revive it.

Blame the ban stick.

Comment

08/09 will never be replicated..

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            My bro how are you bro staying fancy.
            Of course i'm always keepen it Fancy..fancy is as fancy does.....been worken and gon a lot more tho these days..been trainen a kid for his fight next sat..and tryna get in shape for the comen up wildland fire season

Comment

Lounge done died.

Comment

hey mark how u been

Comment

Hayden says hi...

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
                    ...and I refuse to revive it.

Blame the ban stick.
                    DAAAMNNNN!!!!

original rippuh release from e-jail and unbanned? for how long?

Comment

I heard my name mentioned, so here I am.

I still pop on from time to time, sometimes more than usual, but here lately I've been busy editing stuff, chatting up a new piece of tail, making plans for my upcoming birthday and the holidays, and catching up on lost sleep.

That said, I'd probably find the time to post in the lounge a lot more if my brethren were posting more often : Mang, Champ, Walt, Spray, Chief, Mark, Dominicano, Natas, SecondzOut, Hyperion, Loc, Wiensy, Warp, Laddie, and about a dozen other dudes I'm forgetting off the top of my head.

I keep in touch with half of 'em on FB, but some of you motherfuckers are just anti-FB. It's a solid alternative to have a good boxing/drunk conversation with your e-posse, without having to deal with all the trolls and ******ation you find around here nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                      X