Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has everyone forgot that Jose Benavides is ranked 31?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    He is fighting for the WBO where he is ranked #10...Boxrec is a damn joke..how slow are you?
    Boxrec is going by individual fighters in the world. 8 of the top 10 fighters in the wbo rankings u probably don't even know. Look at the ibf they got Berto at 7. R u saying he's a legit contender to Spence Jr title?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      wait what?

here are a list of fighters who benavidez fought in the last few years that were rated higher than 300

francisco santana, mauricio herrera (who lots argued beat dsg the reigning champ at 140 lbs at the time) oh and he beat him at his own weight too and believe it or not jorge paez jr is ranked over 300
      In the last couple of years man, that's why he's rated lower than them guys were.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        No superstars but people who weren't complete scrub level. We are talking absolute bum level that benavidez has been fighting
        so throw out some names....

you constantly do this crap

talk shiiit dont back it up and when asked to prove it all you do is reply by saying google it or some shiiit like that

how about writing who they beat and why you think they are/should be rated high

but you wont

Comment

In the last couple of years man, that's why he's rated lower than them guys were.
          thats exactly what you just said to larry about monore and wade in regards to ggg....

and now "i" technically cant say the same thing?

you fuggin hypocrite

Comment

Well they were ranked higher cause they'd beat fighters rated in the top 300 in the last couple of years.
            look at this hypocrite larry

Comment

and those wins were against???
              fugg him im done hes gonna go on ignore his hypocritical ass is too much i just busted him being one in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
                People talking like it can happen lol Bob Arum got u fooled. Jose been getting in buds head that's all but Bud is still a 30-1 favorite. I'm not watching any of this guys fights till he finally steps up to fight a top welterweight.
                Let’s face it, even a Broner type fighter would beat the brakes of Jose.

He doesn’t deserve to be in the same city as Crawford, forget about the same ring.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  so throw out some names....

you constantly do this crap

talk shiiit dont back it up and when asked to prove it all you do is reply by saying google it or some shiiit like that

how about writing who they beat and why you think they are/should be rated high

but you wont
                  Cause I'm not trawling through all there opponents but they were ranked higher cause they beat higher ranked opponents in the build up to the fight with ggg. I've said my piece, benavidez has done nothing in recent years to think that his current ranking is unfair

Comment

why the hell would they have been ranked higher?? what the hell have they done any better then Benavides?? the thing is I HAVE SAID LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT THIS FIGHT!!! YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HYPED THOSE CRAP FIGHTS!! YOU EVEN TRIED TO HYPE BROOK AND VANES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD..SHUT THE HELL UP
                    calling everything equal again larry

they clearly beat better fighters at mw than benavidez has at ww. sam soliman was champ a year before wade beat him. monroe won the mw tournament on espn while beating a couple undefeated prospects and then beat brian vera who has beaten sergio mora,(ggg ducked remember lol) andy lee and got robbed against chavez jr so yeah thats better therefore they should be ranked higher.

Comment

Cause I'm not trawling through all there opponents but they were ranked higher cause they beat higher ranked opponents in the build up to the fight with ggg. I've said my piece, benavidez has done nothing in recent years to think that his current ranking is unfair
                      well you have to even if its a lil bit to at least explain your side but the problem is you NEVER do

again WHO did they beat and what ranking did they have etc all this time writing back you coulda BEEN done that but you keep bullshiiiiting too much and thats not a good look

Comment

Working...
                      X