Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anders brievik released in 15 years time for the death of 77....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anders brievik released in 15 years time for the death of 77....

reading an article about the new netflix documentary on the atrocity of july 22nd and i had to double check it- 21 year sentence in total for the death of 77 people., roughly 3 months sentence for each person he killed.

i thought UK law was lenient but scandinavia is something else....

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    reading an article about the new netflix documentary on the atrocity of july 22nd and i had to double check it- 21 year sentence in total for the death of 77 people., roughly 3 months sentence for each person he killed.

You should see the house (prison) they hold him in. Dude basically got a house for killing 77 kids.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      You should see the house (prison) they hold him in. Dude basically got a house for killing 77 kids.
      He even had a nerve to complain about it too. Called it inhumane or something like that

Comment

They can extend the sentence indefinitely. He's never getting out.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          They can extend the sentence indefinitely. He's never getting out.
          Thought it's based on him being considered a danger to the public. If he gets his act together and behaves well id imagine his legal team would be able to make a case for it saying he's done his original sentence and shown good behaviour etc. And even if he isn't a danger that piece of **** should never see daylight again, so i hope you're right

Comment

Scandinavia isn’t a country. You are talking about Norway here. A country in Scandinavia.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Scandinavia isn’t a country. You are talking about Norway here. A country in Scandinavia.
              yes i know but from what im aware many of the scandinavian countries are lenient or so ive read

Comment

I hope he does get out soon so a family member or members can beat him to death after torturing him for 77 days.

Comment

yes i know but from what im aware many of the scandinavian countries are lenient or so ive read
                  Well that is kinda true. I don’t know about Sweden, but in Denmark the harshest penalty is life and that means life. BUT that is not really to be taken literally. The most (in)famous is Palle Sørensen. He killed 4 cops in the 1960s and spend about 35 years in prison and was then deemed safe for society and was released on parole. He died a few years later. There’s a couple of other killers having spent 30+ years in jail, but to my knowledge they are not close to being released.

So yeah we are lenient compared to say the us, where you get 10 years for jaywalking....

Having said that, I would be VERY surprised if Breivik gets out after 15 years. I would be confident that my Norwegian friends will find a way to keep him behind bars far, far longer than that.

Comment

Working...
                  X