No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    What's he said and done that's so horrifying?

The left hate Trump so much they will character assassinate anyone who speaks a good word about him.

Re Hillary, i'd disagree with him and move on. I wouldn't claim he's mentally ill ffs.
    I kind of find that hard to believe given how many Right wingers classify left wingers as mentally ill

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    my suggestion would be to watch the whole thing.... and really listen to his talking points when they are made.... they are extremely good topics that, for example, democrats refuse to acknowledge

I'll take a listen after work...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      I kind of find that hard to believe given how many Right wingers classify left wingers as mentally ill

I'll take a listen after work...
      word.... ill give you an example ...

right on national television..... kanye stated that blacks kill more blacks than any other white person or even a cop!

weve been saying that here for the longest and of course you know the media is saying nothing about it.... all they keep saying is "oh he cussed"

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I kind of find that hard to believe given how many Right wingers classify left wingers as mentally ill.
        I don't recall Fox News calling Taylor Swift mentally ill for coming out as a Democrat. I must have missed that....

Comment

I don't recall Fox News calling Taylor Swift mentally ill for coming out as a Democrat. I must have missed that....
          Lmfao!!!

He just assumed because he's a superfan with double standards that everyone else is too.

How pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Lmfao!!!

He just assumed because he's a superfan with double standards that everyone else is too.

How pathetic.
            Don't get me wrong. Idiots like Bernie's Corner genuinely have serious mental issues, but most hardcore lefties are just deluded, brainwashed morons. A lot of them grow out of it when they gain a bit more life experience.

Comment

• Talking prison reform with Kanye ?

Of all people.

What’s next talking housing with Ben Carson ?

And you wonder why more than 1/2 the country can’t take you guys seriously ?

Comment

I could probably find hundreds of posts on this forum from people saying "liberalism is a mental disease"

Don't act like this is the first time you're hearing of that

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=774776
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=780510

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Lmfao!!!

How pathetic.
                Didn't say I knew it for sure, just saying I find it hard to believe based on my interactions on this forum. An educated guess if you will, and by no means an assumption.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-12-2018, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X