Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Credits Joshua For Big Win, Has No Excuses Over Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Or, as we boxing cretins call in... SIZE.

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Not only size but reach as well
    In the majority of cases, size gives reach as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
      ***** Povetkin & all other PED using scumbags!
      You mustr be a canelo fan?

Comment

Went out like a warrior, no excuses. Still believe he beats anyone outside aj and wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Joshua using the same dirty tactic to land his uppercut ; holding off the hook -- the upper seems to miss or graze Povetkin forcing Alexanders own glove into his face.

Yes I threw in that Dime-Piece in there for you virgins -- you're welcome.

Heres a gif of the elbow from Joshua in the fourth round causing the cut on Alexanders left eye.
          WTF? You posted a GIF which clearly shows Povetkin ducking his head and charging into AJ's elbow. How is AJ supposed to be at fault there?

And holding the opponents head with one hand while punching with the other is one of Wilder's favourite tactics. He does that multple times in just about every fight he has!

Neither Povetkin nor his trainer are complaing about dirty tactics from AJ, so why are you?

Comment

Originally posted by steady_p View Post
            Well said, bro. I use that shot too sometimes... But i fight Muay Thai...
            Thank you, I did some kickboxing as a kid myself.
            Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            AJ Definitely one of the dirtier fighters out there. Every fight he is "caught red handed" doing random cheating like pulling tape off his gloves to get a rest, elbowing, fiddling the padding in his gloves before the fight etc...
            Thank you for mentioning that, it does further open the eyes of many blind fans out there.
            Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            WTF? You posted a GIF which clearly shows Povetkin ducking his head and charging into AJ's elbow. How is AJ supposed to be at fault there?

And holding the opponents head with one hand while punching with the other is one of Wilder's favourite tactics. He does that multple times in just about every fight he has!

Neither Povetkin nor his trainer are complaing about dirty tactics from AJ, so why are you?
            As others have taken notice, Anthony Joshua is a cheater. You should be thanking me for exposing him in these Gifs as I did vs : Joseph Parker, Carlos Takam, and Charles Martin ; I will continue the work.

I think you should change your avi from Tyson Fury to GayJ.

And I found your explanation for the blatant elbow that Povetkin suffered as his own fault very funny! Since this is boxing you cant use the old line ' He ran into my fist ' hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Chisora has fought better competition than Whyte and Ortiz combined, that is why he has many losses.
              He's definitely a risk taker when it comes to opposition and no-one can ever fault Chisora for that. The problem is there are times when he turns up on fight night with no interest whatsoever, like against Pulev and Kabayal. Then he puts in a storming effort like the Whyte and Takam fights and looks a completely different boxer well worth a title shot.

Comment

I think Pulev is better than Whyte and Takam. Kabayel is also not bad.

Comment

Working...
                X