Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Comes Up Positive For Cocaine in VADA Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lil booga suga never hurt nobody. Glad it wasnt ped's.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
      Plz don't call it booga suga again or there will be consequences

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        right but the point is he signed up to not do that drug. He agreed to it
        I agree. He did sign up for it, he broke the contract so he should be penalized. But not banned that's all I'm saying. That's what started all this was that fool saying he should be banned which of course I don't believe he should be.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          except those who have overdosed and died

Comment

So he likes the yayo, big whoop. Not a PED.

Comment

Here's another video where he looks extremely uncomfortable that he got stopped for an interview. His face is sweating for no reason.

Dude has the symptoms of a functional coke head

Comment

wrong. He is being reprimanded for doing a drug that he said he wouldn't do when he signed up for voluntary testing. Don't see you won't get a drug test either. Get in a wreck and they can test you for liquor and drugs and driving while under coke is a crime in itself.

Plus coke only stays in the blood stream for hours so think about that. He had recently snorted rail before the test. Real recent. May be a bigger issue.
                What am I wrong about? Crashing a motor vehicle is deemed as shadey activity so I understand. He signed up for PED testing, not parole drug testing. Cocaine is not a PED

wrong. The WBC doesn't order many random tests for fighters not in camps. They don't have the funds for all of their guys signed up in the clean program. I bet that is the first time he has done a random drug test OUTSIDE of one of his training camps.
                what am i wrong about? Was the test not random?

right but the point is he signed up to not do that drug. He agreed to it
                He signed up for anti-PED testing, and had zero PEDs in his system, yet they are apparently attempting to reprimand him...
                Last edited by Zenkai; 09-18-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                  Here's another video where he looks extremely uncomfortable that he got stopped for an interview. His face is sweating for no reason.

Dude has the symptoms of a functional coke head

maybe your right, maybe he has social anxiety, plus cameras in his face. Either way brother, to have the success he's had means he has his life together.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    this is BS, coke isn't a PED, neither is marijuana.
                    USADA did this to Jon Jones also, if it its not on the banned list then keep it hush.

Comment

Come to think of it, those quick punches to the face that ko'd Porky Medina definitely looked like a coke induced rapid fire combo.

Comment

Working...
                      X