Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will you watch Canelo-GGG II (please vote)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westernschamp View Post
    find a box nation stream. it's usually always good quality.
    It's not on BoxNation this time, It's on BT sport PPV. It'll be their first ever PPV to launch their new PPV service.

They haven't released any details on how to get it though or no option to buy it yet and fight week is coming up...

Comment

Originally posted by westernschamp View Post
      yes, that's exactly what i am talking about. i've paid for these service in the past. "set tv" and "tru tv", comes with channels like fox, mtv, espn, etc. what you're paying for is kinda like "kodi".

the ppv channels for the live sports, there's actually a link that you can visit, it's the same stream as the one you're paying every month for. i've been watching all ppv fights with this link.

the only thing difference about the provider you're paying for, it takes you straight to the stream, you dont have to waste time clicking on each stream as it takes you straight to it already where as for the link that i use, there's like 6 streams on there that you have to manually click on.

edit: just saw the video you posted, what you're paying for is in fact just "kodi".. at one point this was free! not sure about now.
      Its NOT the same. Ive been loading boxes for two years now. You get a TON of live channels and they dont buffer at all. They're also 1080p with no lag. The free Kodi had issues all the time.

If 5.00 is too much for you I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Yea my streams are also 1080p, no buffering at all.
        Do you get the hbo ppv stream or is it some foreign ****

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Its NOT the same. Ive been loading boxes for two years now. You get a TON of live channels and they dont buffer at all. They're also 1080p with no lag. The free Kodi had issues all the time.

it's the same bro. kodi did have a lot of issues. it's the same as "set tv" and "tru tv", which i've paid for in the past. they all use the kodi platform. the video you posted, the link that it takes you too even says kodi on there. it's just a newer version.

i dont watch any other channels so that's why i cancelled my membership, it was just not worth it since i only use it to watch ppv sports. if you're using that just to watch ppv fights, then you're better off just watching it from the link that i am talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Do you get the hbo ppv stream or is it some foreign ****
            there's hbo, foreign, etc. these streams are all the same, just different names.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

I just watched th vid and it seems simple. I’m thinking of going out and buy me a coupe fire sticks and loading them up. For $10 I can get kodi on 5 sticks rights?

Comment

Can you add the "see it live at your local cable provider". Remember there are a lot of latin dudes here, and we dont live in the US

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I just watched th vid and it seems simple. I’m thinking of going out and buy me a coupe fire sticks and loading them up. For $10 I can get kodi on 5 sticks rights?
                  Yup, I cancelled my cable 5 months ago.
                  I get every single pay channel. ESPN plus
                  Show time
                  HBO
                  Stars
                  Ect.
                  This isn't just a ppv thing. I get everything!

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                    Can you add the "see it live at your local cable provider". Remember there are a lot of latin dudes here, and we dont live in the US
                    It has Spanish channels also. I don't get local channels tho. No local news.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Ive went to two fights at theaters now (Canelo vs GGG 1 and Floyd vs McConor) and it's milder than a bar probably cuz you can't drink alcohol there. Wasn't very crowded at either fight. Maybe 30 ppl/max.

I really enjoyed watching fights on that giant ass screen doe. Visually I think they were my two favorite cards to watch due to the larger then I've seen fights on screen.

This time around I'll be watching at some closed circuit venue and I'm not entirely sure how that works and if it's a big ass screen or what. I was looking for theaters, but they either aren't allowing that in Vegas or they didn't have the details ironed out with theaters here when I was checking out venues showing the fight last week.
                      When I did closed circuit at MGM Grand (De la Hoya vs Mayorga) they had 3 huge screens and there were a few thousand people in there. It was pretty much like being in the arena but you're watching the HBO PPV feed, with the commentary and everything. The crowd was really getting into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X