Proof ARUM Underpayed Crawford, FURY gets 103million US Dollars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    You seen how they did Eleider Alvarez deal this deal is likely the same
    alvarez is a non draw who wasn't worth that much. fury is a much bigger draw! its not even close.

Comment

They are overpaying Fury for 2 reasons.

1) to prevent a fight that was going to do serious damage to the upcoming ESPN PPV. Crawford/Khan was about to take a blood bath to Wilder/Fury II which was set to go either 1 week AFTER or 3 weeks after Crawford/Khan also on PPV and also in NYC.

2) to steal a chess piece off the board for Haymon who Arum hates like poison. He wanted to take a leak in Haymon's cereal bowl.

I feel Warren and Arum colluded to sabotage Haymon and the fight. This is less about Fury he just taking the biggest money on the table. You already got Crawford on your stable but you have to overpay to steal somebody else away.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        They are overpaying Fury for 2 reasons.

1) to prevent a fight that was going to do serious damage to the upcoming ESPN PPV. Crawford/Khan was about to take a blood bath to Wilder/Fury II which was set to go either 1 week AFTER or 3 weeks after Crawford/Khan also on PPV and also in NYC.

2) to steal a chess piece off the board for Haymon who Arum hates like poison. He wanted to take a leak in Haymon's cereal bowl.

I feel Warren and Arum colluded to sabotage Haymon and the fight. This is less about Fury he just taking the biggest money on the table. You already got Crawford on your stable but you have to overpay to steal somebody else away.
        This is a good theory. I think Arum and ESPN seriously believe they can make a deal like May PAC PPV. Only ESPN has the gambling finance to approach this. As long as Fury retains his 0, ESPN can match Showtime and Matchroom with fights that “need” to happen. Funny thing is, wasn’t Dan Rafael always pro Wilder?

Comment

FURY runs ESPN! Big Paychecks, Big Dogs Only!

Comment

This is a test from the emergency broadcast system!!

Comment

I heard Arum wants PBC fighters to cross over?

Comment

Comment

When Crawford sign his deal the market wasn’t inflated by DAZN/ESPN offers. Am sure bud is kicking himself now, because he would definitely have got a better deal with DAZN. Would he have the competition needed doe? Since the rest of the titleholders are with PBC.

Comment

If I am Tank I'd be pissed that Ellerbe was too busy rubbing Floyd's chest to accept Hearn's/DAZN's offer for more money than he has ever made is his life.

Comment

What are the terms of Buds contract?

Comment

Working...
                      X