Boxingscene Sabbatical

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Keep at it with the chick bro.
    If she didn't like you she wouldn't be accepting your presents and talking to you.
    You should ask her on a date though cause it might end up in the friend zone if you take too long.
    That's seriously flawed thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Keep at it with the chick bro.
        If she didn't like you she wouldn't be accepting your presents and talking to you.
        You should ask her on a date though cause it might end up in the friend zone if you take too long.
        All I want to do is hold hands with her.

I’m pretty sure if I get the opportunity to do her, I’d only last 10 seconds. Best 10 seconds of my life.

Give her a kiss on the cheek and a pat on the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by chitownboxing View Post
          That's seriously flawed thinking.
          Yeah I kind of agree. Who doesn’t like presents? Unless she thinks I’m a serial killer, she’ll take free sh#t that I give her.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy
            bostonguy reactivated his plumperpass membership and it expires in april. that's what i got from this.

Comment

good luck boston! wish you the best for 2019 and beyond!

Comment

You back yet *****?

Comment

BG one of the OGs.

Comment

Comment

I think I might do another sabbatical soon

Comment

Working...
                      X