No announcement yet.

Dredd TV series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dredd TV series

Have you heard about Dredd into tv series with Karl Urban?

What do you think of Dredd and Judge Dredd?

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Have you heard about Dredd into tv series with Karl Urban?

What do you think of Dredd and Judge Dredd?
    Loved Dredd3D, hated that the movie didn't make a big enough splash at the box office to secure a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Loved Dredd3D, hated that the movie didn't make a big enough splash at the box office to secure a sequel.
      Cult classics.. I liked Judge Dredd because of the nostalgia but Dredd was even better. Karl Urban is perfect for the role actually.

Dredd is stupid underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Cult classics.. I liked Judge Dredd because of the nostalgia but Dredd was even better. Karl Urban is perfect for the role actually.

Dredd is stupid underrated.
        the dredd movie with urban was awesome, the acting of the main characters - dredd, anderson, and the drug lord played by lena headey was perfect. i thought it was a very realistic adaptation of the comic books

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          the dredd movie with urban was awesome, the acting of the main characters - dredd, anderson, and the drug lord played by lena headey was perfect. i thought it was a very realistic adaptation of the comic books
          Exactly my opinion! Loved it! Didn't know anything about the comic books, though.
          But it needs a sequel.

Comment

Working...
          X