Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cringe interview by Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Floyd as your promoter, you're definitely gonna see good cash, but you're also gonna be hated just by him being your mouthpiece. Floyd's being his attorney, and doesn't want Tank to say he would love to fight Loma, and would whoop his ass, because Floyd doesn't want to risk it, and risk both their money.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      Im not going to go over Floyds career and call him a ducker cause he fought alot of champions but the way he is promoting Davis is just plain sad. The guy has the potential to be a star.

Hes fast, strong and a big puncher. Floyd will keep him away from any other fighter that poses a threat. This is pretty sad.
      Z
      This Michael JAckson intro was 100% Floyd. No way Davis chose that. He looked shy coming out to this circus.
      Before the fight , Floyd was chatting up Davis
      Advice wtv but Davis looked like he’s not interested or it’s going right over his head

Yeah , Gervonta didn’t look to fughin thrilled
      Definitely Floyd’s idea for the spectacle

Comment

Arent you excited for the big even coming up in Japan in April?
        Bro I just read about that and to be Frank I'm speechless and confused.

Is Floyd for real???

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Bro I just read about that and to be Frank I'm speechless and confused.

Is Floyd for real???
          I sure hope not. Tank as great potential. He is a serious talent and I wouldnt count him out in a Loma fight... but his promoter seems to think otherwise

Comment

Floyd is milking him for as long as he can.

Comment

He just broke a man's face and he looks timid as ****. What are you doing to that boy Mayweather?

Comment

Dat da bidness doe.

Comment

where Is PBC’s Lennox Lewis when you need him?

Comment

I sure hope not. Tank as great potential. He is a serious talent and I wouldnt count him out in a Loma fight... but his promoter seems to think otherwise
                    Definitely see him giving Lomachenko a great fight. Sad that his promoter doesn’t see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      With Floyd as your promoter, you're definitely gonna see good cash, but you're also gonna be hated just by him being your mouthpiece. Floyd's being his attorney, and doesn't want Tank to say he would love to fight Loma, and would whoop his ass, because Floyd doesn't want to risk it, and risk both their money.
                      It’s difficult to hate on Tank because you can see the potential. Yes the Mayweather name would bring you hate but it would bring you cash as well. He just need to make sure that his competition is good. Keep the man active, and get him the fights that would make him a mega star.

Comment

Working...
                      X