No announcement yet.

Good job!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Yes I agreed with it and will again if the Dims dont deal. Dems knew full well the money that was lost and let it happen just as well.
    Ultimately i don't believe either party really gives a flying F about any of us but it's odd anyone would believe a partial government shutdown is the answer to building a wall. For 1, not paying CBP or ICE Agents in effort of border security if ass backwards thinking. Second, calling a National emergency after the shutdown backs my point.

If he really wants the Dems to give in, start deporting. I'm against giving some government contractors taxpayer dollars for Homeland Security or Defense purposes. This is 1 of many reasons why Govt spending is F'ed, u have 2 departments that should essentially be in charge of the wall & neither has used their multi billion dollar budget annually to secure the border. Border security in essence should be the DHS & DOD secretary responsibility.

Comment

Trump really shouldn't have shutdown the Government.

That was a stupid decision, making the Government workers pay for his ego.

What Trump should have done at the start when Republicans controlled everything was take $10billion + of funding for the wall and 'Border Security' from various programs such as liberal arts and other various Govt wastage that his base doesn't support.

Instead he ****ed it and that's the situation we are in now.

Complete waste of time and money this shutdown was.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
        Yep, great job!

Treasury will again borrow $1 trillion to pay for tax cuts, spending

https://www.axios.com/treasury-borro...aign=limstream
        +1 comment

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
          Trump really shouldn't have shutdown the Government.

That was a stupid decision, making the Government workers pay for his ego.

What Trump should have done at the start when Republicans controlled everything was take $10billion + of funding for the wall and 'Border Security' from various programs such as liberal arts and other various Govt wastage that his base doesn't support.

Instead he ****ed it and that's the situation we are in now.

Complete waste of time and money this shutdown was.
          Trump could have done this by declaring a national emergency, but he tried to be diplomatic.

The goal was to see what the opposition did.

Now Trump knows it's a waste of time to bother trying to negotiate with Team D leadership.

In the process, Trump showed everyone that the Democrats wont even come to the negotiating table.

People gotta think deeper and look at the big picture, as opposed to simply looking at it as who 'won'.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            LOL you're a funny guy. Ill just leave it at that. Gotta love the politics.
            Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            National emergency doe!

Actually mandown you are the funny guy. You can't bring yourself to admit Trump, you and the rest of the idiot minions were wrong about the shutdown strategy.

Why should the Dems give him $5 billion for a wall when Trump himself said about one year ago that border crossings are at a 45 year low?

I think its a monumental waste of resources to throw this amount of money at a problem in 2019 that is at a 45 year low. I also think it means Trump is lying when he says it's a national emergency.

WHat do you think?

Comment

Working...
            X