No announcement yet.

If Manny fights and beats Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Manny fights and beats Crawford

That would be an amazing achievement and would have to be looked at from a historical standpoint. Has anyone ever unified titles over 40? Has anyone over 40 beat a top p4p ranked boxer?

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
    That would be an amazing achievement and would have to be looked at from a historical standpoint. Has anyone ever unified titles over 40? Has anyone over 40 beat a top p4p ranked boxer?
    crawford wont be consider a top p4p ranked boxer when manny beats him. that's the pattern on here. just like how bradley became a bum for losing to manny only.

Comment

Originally posted by i love boxing View Post
      I think Crawford will be a bit too much for him but I wouldnt be surprised whatsoever to see Manny walk out of the ring with a W...

His achievements are unrivalled as it is.. he'd just add to the crazyness of it all....

Comment

I don't think any over 40 boxer has done that but I am not sure. I don't think Pac can beat Crawford. He is too small and too old. Crawford is too big, too young and too good. Just ask Horn. Beating a Thurman who has seen better days is one thing. Beating top pound for pound Crawford is much harder. Pac should leave Crawford alone and fight Mikey who is his size and a good fighter he can beat. Better yet Pac can retire for his health and enjoy his 200 million dollars and life after 40 without getting punched in the face and risking brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I don't think any over 40 boxer has done that but I am not sure. I don't think Pac can beat Crawford. He is too small and too old. Crawford is too big, too young and too good. Just ask Horn. Beating a Thurman who has seen better days is one thing. Beating top pound for pound Crawford is much harder. Pac should leave Crawford alone and fight Mikey who is his size and a good fighter he can beat. Better yet Pac can retire for his health and enjoy his 200 million dollars and life after 40 without getting punched in the face and risking brain damage.

I think Mikey vs Manny would be a great fight and possibly more competitive than some people think. Plus it would build both guys profiles alot. Cause let's face it even at 40 there's no shame in losing to Manny

Comment

It’s a no-win situation for Pacquiao. If he wins, it’s because a he’s a legend. If he loses, it’s because he’s 77 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Bundt View Post
              It’s a no-win situation for Pacquiao. If he wins, it’s because a he’s a legend. If he loses, it’s because he’s 77 years old.
              You mean it is a no-lose situation for Pacquiao.

As for if Pacquiao beats Crawford? Just enhances his great legacy even more and this will be mentioned as one of the biggest wins in the last 30 years. Some people will start putting Pacquiao top 5 all time.

Comment

Manny should not fight Crawford.

Comment

There aren't many mfers in their 40s winning a title so if there has been a champ vs champ fight won by a 40 something guy I'm forgetting it. Manny is already a legend, but yea that would enhance his legandery legacy even more.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    You mean it is a no-lose situation for Pacquiao.

As for if Pacquiao beats Crawford? Just enhances his great legacy even more and this will be mentioned as one of the biggest wins in the last 30 years. Some people will start putting Pacquiao top 5 all time.
                    That's why him picking Mickey or Crawford is a test how much he cares about his legacy at this point. Everything you said he understands just as well. The money doesn't matter because whichever of the two he pick he is still going to make alot and he would arguably have more public interest from PPV buyers in the Crawford fight due to all of the implications.

Comment

Working...
                    X