Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Nordic Nightmare" Helenius vs "2 Fast" Fury: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be an easyish Fury win,if you can call any boxing match easy,although I find Fury fights to the standard of whoever’s in front of him a bit like BJS,if the opponent’s crap he tends to look crap.He just steps up to the job when needs be. Let’s hope BJS does,if he’s fighting Canelo on may 2nd.
    Last edited by fozze; 03-09-2020, 10:48 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Crazy I don't have a post in it lol. Must have missed the thread entirely at the time. Thanks for the link though.
      Looks like I didn't even bother to post cause I thought the result was obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by SNlPER View Post
        Can you find the Fury vs Valuev poll by anychance?

Comment

Originally posted by SNlPER View Post
          Exactly... the Helenius who destroyed Lamon Brewster and Samuel Peter was a beast.

I remember a LOT of people on this forum hyped him as the man to take down Wladimir Klitschko. Then he suffered an injury in 2013 and was out for two years. Never really returned to his former glory and has been through some rough battles since then that have taken a toll on him. But he's still a dangerous fighter.
          Yeah that injury was bad. Pretty much ruined his career.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            Can you find the Fury vs Valuev poll by anychance?
            Couldn't find a poll, but here's an old Fury vs. Valuev thread from 2009!

Even though it was very early in Tyson's career, he received a decent amount of support from a few posters.

Valuev had been beaten by Chagaev at that stage, and many viewed him as a big, slow lummox who would be outworked by the fast hands of Tyson Fury.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=273886

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              What say you?

That guys name sounds like an exercise machines name!

but...serious. Fury? That guy cant hold Furys spit can. lol

Comment

Go rewatch Helenius - Duhaupas. Helenius is a bum regardless Chisora being robbed against him and even though he stopped PBC hype job Kownacki. He is no serious player.

Comment

Helenius is an atg
                  In some circles he’s even considered goat

Comment

Helenius on his best day got his ass beat for the best part for 12 rounds by Chisora... but got one of the worst decisions of its time.

Comment

Fury wins by wide UD most likely. I know in the moment everyone is acting like Fury is some destructive offensive fighter now but thats not the norm for him. Helenius is more than good/durable enough to survive 12 rounds but not good enough for it to be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X