No announcement yet.

QAnon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Yall cant make fun with conspiracy theorist anymore yall have have ur daily rusian conspiracry theories going on

Yall hypocrits

Comment

To be honest i actually just saw this Q signs on the trump rally in ohio tonight for the first time

I went ahead and search about what it mean

Pretty interesting

If this was the same guys who where incharge of exposing hillary coruption, hillary cheating bernie, cnn giving hillary questions for debates ahead, podesta brothers pedophilia ring,

U know the suppose to “rusian hackers” i say keep it up,

Our news media are being so close to be monopolized where we only have fox news as the only major opposition to the rest
      What if fox is bought nxt, then we got nothing left. We need every help we can get to find the truth

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Hahah glad to know ur poosy is getting wet for thinking about me

And dang yow still upset about my pedophilia thread exposure

Sory if that hurts ur feeling but i got to shine a light and expose yall pedos like urself out here
        That's fine by me. Expose right wing darling, Milo Yanopolous and Roy Moore. It is all Republicans that are pedophiles. You know it, and I know it.

But yea, go ahead and try to say it is liberals responsible for Milo bragging about pedophilia and Roy Moore, who Trump supported, that was known for hanging around a mall as a pedophile.

The only people accused of pedophilia is Republicans!!!

Why are you protecting pedophiles??? If any nationally relevant Democrat was a known pedophile, that would be the end of his career. But you continue to support known pedophiles!!!!! lmao.

Comment

To be honest i actually just saw this Q signs on the trump rally in ohio tonight for the first time

Pretty interesting

If this was the same guys who where incharge of exposing hillary coruption, hillary cheating bernie, cnn giving hillary questions for debates ahead, podesta brothers pedophilia ring,

Our news media are being so close to be monopolized where we only have fox news as the only major opposition to the rest
          What if fox is bought nxt, then we got nothing left. We need every help we can get to find the truth
          I know, what if Fox only reports facts too??? Then you would only have Q to tell you the truth!

And it is still amazing, after all this time, you still do not know how to spell RUSSIANS. It has two s's. Is that how Q spells it too?

You admit, you believe some anonymous poster on Internet chat rooms, over everything else. You sir, have proven, beyond any doubt, that you are totally detached from reality. You have been knocked the eff out. By your own words.

Most make others prove they are ******ed. Yet, you own you are ******ed and seem proud of it. Congratulations on being dumber than a box of rocks.

Comment

Pretty interesting

Come on and tell us! Why is Conservative hero Milo bragging about pedophilia??? Why did Trump support known pedophile Roy Moore?

Oh, my bad, I'm sorry, I know you hate facts. Your fairy tales are so much more interesting! Please tell us some more! What about Jack and the Beanstalk? Is that true too?

Let me guess, the giant was really a liberal and Jack was really a Russian! Is that it?

Comment

Yall cant make fun with conspiracy theorist anymore yall have have ur daily rusian conspiracry theories going on

Yall hypocrits
              My God. Type it on Word or something first. Your spelling is seriously worse than a third graders. I am being dead serious. They would hold you back to repeat the third grade in almost every school district across the country.

Are you making fun of idiots that believe Q and his "breadcrumbs" or are you really that slow? I didn't think you were honestly ******ed, but you seem to be trying to prove, that you really are. Amazing.

Comment

"Do you doubt, do you doubt?" Hillary Clinton to Trump about the honesty and integrity of our intelligence community. Yeah I doubt, I doubt like a mf'er too. I watched as the liberal media started beating the drum for war in Syria and then had to walk it back when Trump won the election. And that's when I stopped watching those stations but to glance at all the Russiaphobia nonsense they have been spouting ever since. I'm sorry I just don't believe that Hillary Clinton lost because of Russia. She lost because she was a vain, entitled, out of touch, out of control really, woman.
                Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 08-05-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                    That's fine by me. Expose right wing darling, Milo Yanopolous and Roy Moore. It is all Republicans that are pedophiles. You know it, and I know it.

But yea, go ahead and try to say it is liberals responsible for Milo bragging about pedophilia and Roy Moore, who Trump supported, that was known for hanging around a mall as a pedophile.

The only people accused of pedophilia is Republicans!!!

Why are you protecting pedophiles??? If any nationally relevant Democrat was a known pedophile, that would be the end of his career. But you continue to support known pedophiles!!!!! lmao.
                    I know, what if Fox only reports facts too??? Then you would only have Q to tell you the truth!

And it is still amazing, after all this time, you still do not know how to spell RUSSIANS. It has two s's. Is that how Q spells it too?

You admit, you believe some anonymous poster on Internet chat rooms, over everything else. You sir, have proven, beyond any doubt, that you are totally detached from reality. You have been knocked the eff out. By your own words.

Most make others prove they are ******ed. Yet, you own you are ******ed and seem proud of it. Congratulations on being dumber than a box of rocks.
                    Come on and tell us! Why is Conservative hero Milo bragging about pedophilia??? Why did Trump support known pedophile Roy Moore?

Oh, my bad, I'm sorry, I know you hate facts. Your fairy tales are so much more interesting! Please tell us some more! What about Jack and the Beanstalk? Is that true too?

Let me guess, the giant was really a liberal and Jack was really a Russian! Is that it?
                    My God. Type it on Word or something first. Your spelling is seriously worse than a third graders. I am being dead serious. They would hold you back to repeat the third grade in almost every school district across the country.

Are you making fun of idiots that believe Q and his "breadcrumbs" or are you really that slow? I didn't think you were honestly ******ed, but you seem to be trying to prove, that you really are. Amazing.
                    Foker go look for a job
                    U have so much time in ur hand

I read ur first post and found out theres 3 more wall of text didnt read the rest i got a job homeboy

Comment

That is where Doublelefthook gets his info. Guy has started two threads about pedophilia in a week or so.

These are typical Trump supporters. They believe anonymous posts in Internet chat rooms, and don't believe news, economists, scientists, historians, or basic math. It is honestly remarkable.

It is the same people who believed Hillary Clinton was a serial killer, ran a pedophilia ring in dungeons under a pizza place, had a horrible brain disease, and had a body double doing her campaign rallies. The same people who believe global warming is a hoax. Who believe that tax cuts actually reduce the deficit. Who believe going from losing 750k jobs a month to gaining 200k jobs a month is a failure. You tell these people facts and they tell you, you are lying. That Big Oil and coal barons know the truth about global warming, but those scientists who don't benefit one way or the other and have studied it their entire lives are lying.

The same people who believe numerous news stories aren't factually correct because the president say's they are fake news, but who believe Infowars because Trump touts them and has given them White House press credentials. The same people who believe any besides Hillary Clinton would be in prison for keeping emails on a private server while Sec. of State, even after they know that Powell and Rice also did the exact same thing.

These people are totally detached from reality. They get on chat rooms and keep repeating these make-believe stories until they all honestly believe them. Then when someone reminds them of what reality is, of what is going on in the real world, these people simply call you a liar and an idiot.
                      https://www.dailywire.com/news/20982...-ryan-saavedra

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268...iel-greenfield

We showed you this and more yet you still remain willfully ignorant of pedophilia among the Democratic party and their Hollywood supporters even after so many child actors have come forward and and a pro pederasty movie was just repeatedly nominated by the Oscars. The Clintons are worst of all yet you basically sat here all morning diatribingly defending them.

Yeah the Alt-right and white nationalists seem like Brevieks Norse cultural christians and Hitler's overwhelmingly pederast SS yet you try to paint them as base conservatives eventhough the Alt-right seem more like traditional liberal supremacists especially Milo Yiannopoulos a gay who admits gays are pedos

And you seem to be of the same wacko but bitterly painting all white Christians as evil and never accepting what they did for you in the Civil War. Yeah wacko like Obama's liberation theology, Siablo's cultural rastafarianism and Muslim Brotherhood, etc and a lot of good people are going to get caught in the middle of your types of willful ignorance
                      Last edited by maracho; 08-05-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X