No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Trump is still the king of twitter. Libs can't stand it lol.

Comment

• is there even anyone left still feeling the bern? the "progressives"/social democrat left has gone crazier and further left since 2016 that bernie now seems mild by comparison. and he's basically an old white male in their eyes, how's he going to explain that? he's got no shot to win i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        is there even anyone left still feeling the bern? the "progressives"/social democrat left has gone crazier and further left since 2016 that bernie now seems mild by comparison. and he's basically an old white male in their eyes, how's he going to explain that? he's got no shot to win i think.
        The GOP has completely abandoned its principles in favour of power and hardly anyone supports it

The US is a mess and the fact that Bernie is even remotely relevant in 2019 is evidence of that

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          is there even anyone left still feeling the bern? the "progressives"/social democrat left has gone crazier and further left since 2016 that bernie now seems mild by comparison. and he's basically an old white male in their eyes, how's he going to explain that? he's got no shot to win i think.
          The other loons in his party stole his thunder.

They saw he resonated with leech voters by promising freebies, so they simply offered up more freebies. And the leeches will support the players who will give them the most freebies.

Biden recently went full on white guilt, blaming white people for all our problems, saying they are evil, blag, blah, blah.

Then you have a young white guy like Buttigeg (sp?) polling well.

They have another young white guy, Robert Francis O'Rourke, but he's pretending to be Hispanic. That seems to not be working, however, as he isnt polling well.

As to Biden, his main advantage, imo, is that he's the 'rational' one (and I use that word loosely). He may be able to win with that alone.

Biden is also the favorite of the Team D establishment. That's a big advantage. After all, Hillary won that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            The GOP has completely abandoned its principles in favour of power and hardly anyone supports it

The US is a mess and the fact that Bernie is even remotely relevant in 2019 is evidence of that
            Nah, bruh, the fact that Bernie is still relevant only shows how weak team D is, and that they have no depth on their roster. They getting swept...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Nah, bruh, the fact that Bernie is still relevant only shows how weak team D is, and that they have no depth on their roster. They getting swept...
              Everything bad in his mind in the fault of the Rs.

Superfan supreme.

Use the Ignore function on clowns like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                Trump is still the king of twitter. Libs can't stand it lol.
                I'm not the biggest supporter of Trump but sometimes I admire his style, confidence and tenacity. He is a true alpha male...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Everything bad in his mind in the fault of the Rs.

Superfan supreme.

Use the Ignore function on clowns like that.
                  He's fun to play with sometimes. I don't agree with sh it he says, but he's cool. We've spoken on the phone

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    He's fun to play with sometimes. I don't agree with sh it he says, but he's cool. We've spoken on the phone
                    Cool people don't take the Internet so seriously that they engage in attrition battles online for the sole purpose of 'winning'.

Cool people also dont become political superfans.

I'd also be leery of sharing personal information with people online, especially known trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      It's just hard to understand you because of the language problems

English is my 3rd language

You speak ******
                      bruh I dont even know why you still bother with him.... NO ONE I mean literally no one talks to him anymore... not even people who side with him on issues dont even talk to him

hes resorted to replying to himself

Comment

Working...
                      X