Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Originally Posted by BostonGuy
    ''You don’t call “Fat Yanks” for nothing. We like our women fat, is that such a crime?''

No WE don't. Most of us are not part of that WE crew.
    I’m watching Japanese news..James Bond’s silver car is up for 800,000 USD

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m watching Japanese news..James Bond’s silver car is up for 800,000 USD
      PrettyBoy or Butler will snatch that up

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        We've just had a fresh load of bullshit drop on our doorstep, folks:

Now, I'm not entirely sure how you can be in a "serious relationship" with a "b1atch", when there's three of them. Isn't that against the principles of what a "serious relationship" actually is?

"You're all I think about, honey, I'm considering marriage and kids with you.... well, you and these two other women."

Thankfully it's not an undue concern here, given that you can't have a serious relationship with a figment of your imagination, but what about the revelation that our trooper had three separate probation officers?

What Left Hook Tua doesn't tell you is that they weren't monitoring him for gang violence... they were just there to make sure he took his regular AIDS tests. That gang of his was a 12-strong group of raving homosexuals, and Tua sucked off the lot of them. Ain't life sweet?
        Left Hook Tua Anorak must not know a lot of filipinos lol. 3 girls is a low number for us.

I'm not even trolling or joking, that's just dead ass reality. Go hang out with some filipino dudes and find out for yourself.
        Last edited by llll; 08-17-2019, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          PrettyBoy or Butler will snatch that up
          Jhohhy will pull j poon for 4 you.

Respect

Comment

• Originally posted by ikigai View Post
            Left Hook Tua Anorak must not know a lot of filipinos lol. 3 girls is a low number for us.

I'm not even trolling or joking, that's just dead ass reality. Go hang out with some filipino dudes and find out for yourself.
            Do they have small ******s over there?

I'm just wondering how they can be satisfied by your micro peckers.

Comment

Do they have small ******s over there?

I'm just wondering how they can be satisfied by your micro peckers.
              Annie you are so shot to shlt lol

I'm not about to give you any of my pus6y wisdom, but it's not all about dick size.

Comment

• Enough about micro weiners, let's tuck into some freshly laid produce:

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                When I was 19 some hot 38 year old Puerto Rican grandmother blew me during a one night stand. Best skills of any girl who was even close to my age.

Comment

Enough about micro weiners, let's tuck into some freshly laid produce:
                  I'm sorry, was that your grandma?

Comment

• Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                    Annie you are so shot to shlt lol

I'm not about to give you any of my pus6y wisdom, but it's not all about dick size.
                    Annie is having a late prime, like Holyfield or the sainted Hopkins.

The underline is the dude playing a joke on himself, lol.

I imagine it like this. "I ain't got a big dick, but I'm really good at licking *****."

Whatever it is, Anal Rack is a legend and no one can touch him.

Comment

• Ah, here it is!

Comment

Working...
                      X