GOP holding budget hostage under Obama, now it's reversed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOP holding budget hostage under Obama, now it's reversed

Lol gop crying lol

So you're one of the superfans who cares more about who 'wins' party politics games than the health of the country.

People like yourself are why we face the divisiveness we do.

Comment

lol its always like that, "its no fun when the rabbit gots the gun" type of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        So you're one of the superfans who cares more about who 'wins' party politics games than the health of the country.

People like yourself are why we face the divisiveness we do.
        Tell that to GOP who cares more about saying No to Obama even if it cost a government shut down.

I always like when you use superfan. You're Trump Super Duper No.1 fan

Comment

i dont LOL at shut down, i LOL at GOP hypocrisy

Comment

Except DACA is what is holding up the budget approval right now. I guess you are all for illegal immigration and amnesty programs.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Tell that to GOP who cares more about saying No to Obama even if it cost a government shut down.
              I don't do party politics. That's your game.

Whats your take on the shutdown, and try and not focus on R vs D when you answer....

I always like when you use superfan. You're Trump Super Duper No.1 fan
              You must like my word. You're using it.

Don't mimic another man. It's creepy and childish, and could be indicative of a man-crush.

Be yourself, dont try and be 1bad65 Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Except DACA is what is holding up the budget approval right now. I guess you are all for illegal immigration and amnesty programs.
                democrats holding up budget for what they believe is right.. whether you agree or not... GOP was just holding up the budget just to say No to Obama..

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  I don't do party politics. That's your game.

Whats your take on the shutdown, and try and not focus on R vs D when you answer....

You must like my word. You're using it.

Don't mimic another man. It's creepy and childish, and could be indicative of a man-crush.

Be yourself, dont try and be 1bad65 Jr.

what i find funny about you is you keep denying you're a trump superfan.. you're the biggest trump superfan in the lounge..

Comment

democrats holding up budget for what they believe is right.. whether you agree or not... GOP was just holding up the budget just to say No to Obama..
                    Illegal immigration is a crime, hence the illegal part.

The GOP held up the budget because of that garbage Affordable Care Act otherwise known as Obamacare.

Comment

Working...
                    X