Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Pick GGG's Next Opponent: Geale Or Kirkland?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
    Lmfao!!

I'm a big fan of Martinez, but it's pretty clear he doesn't want to fight Golovkin. A prime Martinez would've given GGG a good fight, the current Martinez gets stopped...and he knows it.

Your other suggestions are truly laughable.
    Sergio wants it after Cotto. Once GGG beats one of them I will believe the hype a little more. I like him but you can't look at a guy like he is a god when he hasn't done anything yet lol

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    It's funny you rip golivkin, but defend a guy who fought a dude on a three year layoff and two JMWs in a row. One who gave him hell, the other who's chin makes khan look like Chavez snr
    Wow that must be a real statement then lol

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    Both GGG and Quillin fought Gabriel Rosado. Who do you think did better against Gabriel?
    Well Quillin dropped him and didn't get his face busted, but GGG made his trainer cry, so I'm not sure.
    Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
    If Martinez is healthy he will put on a clinic against GGG. Kid chocolate has done just about the same thing in his career or more than GGG but for some reason he doesnt get the same hype.
    Yup
    Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Nice thing about your delusion is, none of these guys will step in the ring with GGG, so little chance of you being proven badly wrong.
    The fights will happen eventually, Hopefully

Comment

Gaele dropped his belt is duck golovkin and also rejected the monoco fight because he was hoping for a rematch which fell thru

Comment

I want both of them in the same night againts ggg

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
          Who are these midgets? 6 foot 1 Ishida and 5 foot 11 Rosado?

I'm willing to bet you all my points for all your points that Golovkin beats any one of those four guys should they fight within the next three years. You can perhaps even add to the list.

As for the thread question i'd say Geale is the better fighter and therefore the more credible opponent for Golovkin. Kirkland is a big puncher but takes the hard man approach to defence, that will not wash against Golovkin.
          I look forward to many bets once some of those fights get made lol

Comment

"Sergio wants it after Cotto. Once GGG beats one of them I will believe the hype a little more. I like him but you can't look at a guy like he is a god when he hasn't done anything yet lol"
            ===

He beats everyone at 160, no doubt about it.

And you clearly don't 'like' him otherwise I wouldn't see you ripping into him whenever I come on here.

Comment

Geale's a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                Don't pull a Larry and withhold your points

Comment

Geale or Sturm would be good fights. As would Murray really.

Bit disappointed that he's fighting Adama really as GGG is ready to fight any of the above.

Comment

How exactly do you use your bank/points on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      Ok, post the middleweights you want, you suggested it was actually more than the four you named. List them, i'm sure Golovkin will fight at least one of them within the next three years.

Comment

Working...
                      X