No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather is Scared of Pacquiao, Says Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    floyd needs the money more than pac does. he will fold, but by then pac might be retired... but that's floyd's M.O. wait until your opponent is weak then strike.
    Like how Pac did Cotto, Morales, Oscar and Hatton?

Gotcha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tweezy316 View Post
      If you wanted to be a boxer. Who would you want to train you Mayweather or Pacquiao? That should tell you who's better.
      Definitely Floyd. Manny is good, but nowhere as a complete Boxer as Floyd is..

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
        The guy who defeated Cotto cheated.. The guy Shane beat got caught cheating..

Cotto beat Shane.. So which is the better win?
        So Manny fought a damaged Cotto right?

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
          May 1st....PBF is fighting the guy that is too good for Manny to fight.
          Didn't Floyd claim he didn't want to fight Shane because he was not a big enough MONEY draw, or why would he want to fight some one with five losses etc. So now he's none of those? Gimme a break people, you guys act like Floyd has never ducked anyone. Truth is, his way of ducking fighters who may be a serious threat to his big "0" is by creating these ridiculous stipulations. Then he can go on his rants of "See, i want to fight, but they don't want to fight me". ..PLease, he's a glass door, there is no mystery behind his BS.

So go ahead and jump on this with a well who is he fighting next, and he's fighting Shane "aint he". Sure he's fighting Shane, but how long did it take, and we all know he had no choice when the Berto fight was off. Like i stated above, he said it best, "Shane is not a PPV draw", i guess he is after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Shocking. I've not heard that from Roach before.

"We're not gonna bend over for Floyd, but we're gonna force him to pay 10 million dollars per pound."
            Test AFTER the FIGHT
            not good enough for U DIMWIT???

Look for Boy to continue to PUNK OUT!!!

Comment

I already did. Floyd felt that a midget shoudn't be all that strong, and he has every rights to look for his own ass. Floyd has never given his opponents credits in beginning of negotiations nor leading onto the fights, he only gave them credits after their fights. You're not gonna hear him say, "Manny is my toughest opponent ever, and i don't think i can beat him."
              Finally after 8 yrs BOY will face
              QUALITY OPPOSITION!!!

BOY HAS CHERRY PICKED CATS
              THAT WERE UNDERSIZED OR over the hill,
              and down the road!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                of course floyd fans will call roach a fraud and a liar when he says this.

But then turn around and preach his other quote like it came from the bible "manny wont fight mosley because he's too good" - roach said it, it must be true!

which one is it floyd fans, do you believe what he says? or just choose to hear what he says?
                For the record, I don't believe what Roach is saying. Mayweather fans refer to those comments by Roach to prove that he and the haters on this site have no credibility. He contradicts himself regularly. If Roach says Manny won't fight Mosley because Mosley is too good, yet Floyd is willing to fight Mosley and take random drugs test for the Mosley fight, how can Roach say that Floyd is afraid of the man (Pac) who is afraid of the the man (Mosley) Floyd is fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  this is as clear as daylight if youre not in denial.......40 fights without demanding OST til packy, it means you that your opponenet is unbelievablaby so good that it is unheard of for anyne to to even tink about OST....
                  What it means is that Floyd didn't have any reason to suspect that any of his previous 40 opponents were using illegal PEDs. If Joshua Clottey moved up to heavyweight over the course of the next two years and knocked out the Klitschko brother in 2012, anyone who wasn't on his payroll or didn't worship him as their god would think something was wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    May 1st.. PFB is fighting a guy that lost to a guy who Pac already beat..
                    ...who Pac refuses to fight because Freddie Roach says he's too good.

Comment

No, that's not good enough. Bottom line, Manny should call all the shots. Everyone should bow down to King Pacquiao.
                      Agreed. All hail King Pacquaio, the greatest fighter who ever lived and who is proving his superiority by beating up everyone in the junior welterweight and welterweight division on a losing streak. His next conquest: Antonio Margarito, a man who got knocked out in his last fight and is returning from a one-year suspension. Beating Margarito will cement Pac's legacy much more than a fight against Mayweather!

Comment

Working...
                      X