Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Black Panther' Hype: "Erik Killmonger Is The Best Marvel Villain Since The Joker"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    god forbid there be a white history week and not have it protested to hell and back.

''but, but, whites have everything ''

im out
    More deflection.

No one here cried or complained about anything except for YOU.

Whats funny is that you are still pretending to not be in your feelings about this.

We could have just dismissively laughed at your pain but we tried to be understanding instead and talked to you about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Man, I feel you on this 100%

Shyt. 200%

But honestly, I was a tad bit disappointed with the film. I'd been hoping for a Nat Turner movie for a long, long time. I didn't even hear anything about it (probably being that I was in S. Korea). Just snuck under the radar on me. I finally downloaded it one day and watched it when I found out it was made. Maybe I should give it another watch. I was kinda "eh" on it.

Did you like it? I can't even really remember it, but I may give it another go. I might still have it on my computer.
      Lol hey man, that fake Sam Buford went and said that I said I almost cried after watching Black Panther as if we weren't talking about another movie

We got some real life idiots on this site

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        if it were ''any other color'' panther, no hype.

can we ever really say the reviews are honest ????

im out
        If it were any other color panther, it wouldn't be part of the Marvel comics franchise and therefore wouldn't get the same hype because fans wouldn't have seen the character in the previous Marvel movie and there wouldn't have been the same resources dedicated to marketing it.

You are questioning the reviews solely because the cast is almost all black. You are not judging the movie on its merits. this is the same thing you are complaining about people judging the movie on race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Lol hey man, that fake Sam Buford went and said that I said I almost cried after watching Black Panther as if we weren't talking about another movie

We got some real life idiots on this site
          lol. Are they still beefing with you because they don't believe you are black? That's strange as hell.

Comment

lol. Are they still beefing with you because they don't believe you are black? That's strange as hell.
            Of course... I hurt too many feelings around here

Comment

Of course... I hurt too many feelings around here
              I guess so, bro. All I can do is shake my head at that. Makes no sense at all.

The weird thing is, if I remember correctly, they were trying to say that you are latino....as if there aren't black latinos.

Comment

I guess so, bro. All I can do is shake my head at that. Makes no sense at all.

The weird thing is, if I remember correctly, they were trying to say that you are latino....as if there aren't black latinos.
                Yeah, they look at my username and came to that conclusion lol that's why I picked this username so they can't call me pro black... Completely mind fcuked them they thought I was a pro black white guy that hated Mayweather with a Mexican username The dumb idiots didn't know what to think

But to answer your question, I'm 100% black... Maybe my great grand parents were mixed with something, who knows
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 02-21-2018, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Yeah, they look at my username and came to that conclusion lol that's why I picked this username so they can't call me pro black... Completely mind fcuked them they thought I was a pro black white guy that hated Mayweather The dumb idiots didn't know what to think

But to answer your question, I'm 100% black... Maybe my great grand parents were mixed with something, who knows
                  Perhaps they aren't familiar with the history of Black Americans? No idea what's up with them.

Comment

Perhaps they aren't familiar with the history of Black Americans? No idea what's up with them.
                    Of course they aren't familiar with our history, which is why they attack anyone that mentions anything outside of the civil rights movement and AAs marching. Our history goes much deeper that that

But just like the usual suspects attack the movie Black Panther, I too have been attacked just for mentioning anything outside of the normal teachings of the modern day educational curriculum you see at your local public school

Comment

Of course they aren't familiar with our history, which is why they attack anyone that mentions anything outside of the civil rights movement and AAs marching. Our history goes much deeper that that

But just like the usual suspects attack the movie Black Panther, I too have been attacked just for mentioning anything outside of the normal teachings of the modern day educational curriculum you see at your local public school
                      I guess the only good thing about this is that for those who really don't know, they can learn something.

But in all honesty is probably just trolling. Or they won't be to open to understand anyway.

People were just in here trying to explain something to Elroy over and over, but he was resistant to it. I think you're handling it the right way by letting it roll off your shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                      X