No announcement yet.

logan paul ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logan paul ....

i wanted to see what the fuss was about so made the mistake of clicking on one of his blog videos. How the **** is he so popular? Ive never seen so much narcissism and cringe in one video. If this is what people look up to these days and idolise then god help us. Whats people thoughts on him and this new 'youtube star' phenomenon? Where the **** is society heading if these are the people that the next generation looks up to?

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    i wanted to see what the fuss was about so made the mistake of clicking on one of his blog videos. How the **** is he so popular? Ive never seen so much narcissism and cringe in one video. If this is what people look up to these days and idolise then god help us. Whats people thoughts on him and this new 'youtube star' phenomenon? Where the **** is society heading if these are the people that the next generation looks up to?
    Was he banned from YouTube by posting a video of a dead body in Japans suicide Forrest?

Comment

Complete toolbag. This is what his millennial followers aspire to, douchebaggery.

Comment

I think his audience was kids.

When i was a kid i watched the chuckle brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

And Bodger and Badger.

Comment

I don't get how 90% of these Youtube mfers are famous & got millions of followers. I think it just means we're old or got an old soul if you're a young cat if you don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Was he banned from YouTube by posting a video of a dead body in Japans suicide Forrest?
              yeah it's that guy, although he's still making videos, was never officially banned I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Yeah true, but this guy is their hero judging by the comments. Maybe Im reading into it too much but i find it depressing, these people aren't famous for anything other than being themselves and filming themselves acting like a douchebag yet they are idolized, with kids buying their merchandise etc. We all saw how popular ksi v Weller was the other day too, and wellers a ****ing **** himself.

Comment

most of his followers are young teens, of course they like the dumb shlt he does. him and his brother jake who is even more popular. they got famous cause of the app Vine. and jake was on the disney channel for a while

Comment

The majority of his "fanbase" came from Vine. That's the short way of explaining it.

Comment

Working...
                    X