No announcement yet.

Ted Cruz: Dems are trying to politicize school shootings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    He was adopted by the Cruze's, next try. He doesn't even look Hispanic.
    Got Him.
    Latinos kill each other usually for a reason.
    White(crazy) folks kill everybody for no reason.(not all white folk of course)

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      of course more guns.... in the hands of criminals who are pretty much the only ones who have them....

in australia law abiding citizens are NOT allowed to have even hand guns....

so because a "nutjob" picked one up you have to punish the many for the mistakes of a few?

you didn't even bother to address the stat crimes that I posted.... at least give that a try
      More bs

There are millions of guns in Australia owned by non-criminals including handguns

Stop with the gun lobby pr rubbish and do some research

FYI, I could go to the sports store up the road today and buy any number of weapons

Guns won’t help prevent crime as they need to be securely stored

Much better off with a baseball bat

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I'm still not seeing proof the kid was white.

Of course race doesn't matter to me, but since your side brought it up, they best be ready to bring proof.

You don't have proof of this guy's race, do you my son?
        wheres the proof he is latino? Last name is not proof. As least not to reasonable people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          wheres the proof he is latino? Last name is not proof. As least not to reasonable people.
          Dude, you're semi-literate.

Stfu while those of us who can write proper English discuss this.

And again genius, the other side made the racial claims first. Thus the burden of proof is on them.

So you're semi-literate and don't understand basic Debate.

Go first and get yourself a basic education, then try and keep up with the adults.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Dude, you're semi-literate.

Stfu while those of us who can write proper English discuss this.

And again genius, the other side made the racial claims first. Thus the burden of proof is on them.

So you're semi-literate and don't understand basic Debate.

Go first and get yourself a basic education, then try and keep up with the adults.
            It's always funny when 1bad65 tells someone to get a basic education because it is something he lacks. LMFAO!!

Comment

I bet if he were bullied or beaten by a group of whites it would have been called a "hate crime" based upon his last name.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                "Amend the 2nd amendment"

Disgusting suggestion from you...
                Guns have been around for practically forever. Why is violence more prevelent now? Lemme give you the answer: no, guns aren't the exact, sole problem

Greater use of and access to drugs in society.
                Hollywood glorifying violence, drugs, and guns.
                Video games gloryfing guns and violence.
                Social media of today.
                Lack of mental health institutions (dating back to Ronald's decision to close them in the 80's).
                gun violence has always been around. the difference today is that we have 24/7 nationwide media covering all the shooting. 40 years ago it wasn't the same coverage. We only saw the local stuff for he most part. So now we are aware of every incident. People have always been crazy.

Also there are a lot more people so naturally more incidents. 100 years ago there were a billion people on earth. Now there is almost 8 billion. We are literally roaches.

Comment

No point in having a discussion with 1bad as he has completely lost the plot after losing a number of debates

Now his posts are full of lies, hypocrisy and racist slurs so best just to skip over them

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Look at my Sig. 1bad is begging eff pandas to talk to him 😂😂😂

She’s the biggest hypocrite on here.

Quick to threat’n to put somebody on ignore ( And or I’ll scratch your eyes out” ) when they expose her for the hypocrite she is.

And did I mention uneducated as well.

If I’m not mistaken I believed she was formally educated by her Uncle Cleatus in the outhouse.

She thirsts for conversation and attention.

They don’t call em Goobers for nothing....

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I bet if he were bullied or beaten by a group of whites it would have been called a "hate crime" based upon his last name.

Beaten by whites ???

That’ll be the day.....

Comment

Working...
                      X