No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    FO SHO!!! I just don't see anyone stepping up to beat us in a 7 game series.....we are waaaaay to deep!!!! can you imagine if Adam Morrison starts to hit them three's???? Bynum can put up 20 and 10 consistenly??? maaaan we looking healla good.......bring it on Cavs/Boston/or any other team!!!!
    im not concerned with Boston ,the Cavs or any other team, im more concerned about where am i gonna camp out during this years Laker parade, LOL, nyahahahaha,

"Kobe is the best player in the NBA, whenever i see Kobe play, i bleed purple and gold"
    -Lebron James(quoted by Lebron in his thoughts)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        im not concerned with Boston ,the Cavs or any other team, im more concerned about where am i gonna camp out during this years Laker parade, LOL, nyahahahaha,

"Kobe is the best player in the NBA, whenever i see Kobe play, i bleed purple and gold"
        I was at the Colosseum this year for that ****...dude it was bananas!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post

gotta get there early man....we drove up at about 10am and they already closed the Coloseum

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            gotta get there early man....we drove up at about 10am and they already closed the Coloseum
            Oh **** yeah dawgy I got there 8 ish and I got lucky to get in.......**** we only got in cuz we "worked" our way up the crowd little by little......some of them kats had told me they got there at 5am!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh **** yeah dawgy I got there 8 ish and I got lucky to get in.......**** we only got in cuz we "worked" our way up the crowd little by little......some of them kats had told me they got there at 5am!!!!!!!
              How bout them Lakers yesteday.....still in preseason but still looking good!!!!

Comment

How bout them Lakers yesteday.....still in preseason but still looking good!!!!

no Drew, no Pau...no problem...we got DEEEEEEEEJAAAAAYYYYYY

Comment

my only concern this season is buying weed for the parade.

makavelli won't pick me up unless i bring at least 2 dove sacks.

Comment

even if the lakers lose gasol and kobe , we'd probably still get further in the playoffs than the magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Green View Post
                      my only concern this season is buying weed for the parade.

makavelli won't pick me up unless i bring at least 2 dove sacks.
                      I'd pick you up if you buy me a Carl's jr meal.......food for thought!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X