Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 05-01-2008, 10:07 AM #21
P4P Champion

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
sterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond reputesterling has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 11,986.05
cuz I like you even though you don't like Nate ;) - Massage Queen Enjoy - Scott.Weiland 
Send a message via MSN to sterling Send a message via Yahoo to sterling

This has happened to me i was against someone i usually spar hes younger then me and i was very out of shape at the time im 5ft7 and hes same hieght as me but wieghs 8kg more.
I didnt do any runnin at the time or much training i only went gym twice a week at the time so i wasnt that much in shape that he was.
Hes 13 and im 19 so i was very frustrated in myself because of how out of shape i was he had already been boxing for 3 years so he had the expierance and extra wieght on me.
He beat my ass i was against the rope takin shots i cud barely move because of a well placed body shot i was so disappointed.
I went to the toilet and cried a bit then wiped of my tears i duno if he knew i was cryin or not i was more or less weeping not crying out loud.
I was very disappointed with myself because of the age difference but i learned that day it doesnt matter how old u are u can stil get beat by the younger man.
Ive had alot of beat downs but that one sticks in my mind the most because of how i felt.
I understand how you feel man nice to share.
sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-01-2008, 01:12 PM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond reputejberg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,668.00

i had a bit of an ass whooping, after my first spar a guy a year younger than me, a few inches shorter, and lighter asked to spar me. he had been boxing for 6 years and i had done a month. he just worked me hard. i didnt cry, but it gave me a good waking up that i needed to work harder
jberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:00 PM #23
Boxing Scene Queen

MissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond reputeMissDeeCole has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,207.00
Happy B-Day, Congtats.. - !! AI-Holmes!! I Love You - Chale Tamale Think of me when you use this. - Executioner54 A rose for u sexy mami - EL HANDSOME 4 boxingscene's finest - d0gg85 
We Fresh! - Dorian you can have my heart - sterling Happy New Year! - Tunney 
Send a message via AIM to MissDeeCole Send a message via Yahoo to MissDeeCole

you *****! lol
MissDeeCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:43 PM #24
Interim Champion

mr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these partsmr tricky is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,781.00
Default /

its ok to cry in boxing,

i find it amazing at the amount of people who have responded and admitted to crying aswell,
how many other sports do you see people crying, its because thats the sport boxing is, people want it badly, even tho its seen as probably rthe hardest tougest sports in the world its ok to cry,

if never atchuly cryed but come close many times when been beaten badly by others,
but it spurs you on and makes you come back better
mr tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:48 PM #25
Up and Comer

johnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond reputejohnjamieson has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,093.00

the first time I sparred I got a beat down from someone alot older and more experienced then me. I shed a few tears and felt like crap, but the next day I was in the gym training harder then before.
johnjamieson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 02:59 PM #26
A Friend To All

ElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond reputeElGranLuchador has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,242.00
Thank you for the Miranda translation! - BatTheMan 3000th post celebration! - RiZOOM here son, take this instead of my mother haha - TheDemdzasGhost Drink up to Margarito - TheGoldenSnake marrrrrgarrrrrrrito cheers!!!!!!!!!! - -ROGELIO- 

its ok man its better to happen in sparring
that way u wont cry when u get ur first beating in the ring on a ppv like cintron
ElGranLuchador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:21 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

rj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond reputerj_ct has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,795.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by them_apples View Post
He's only 15, I was 5'4 110 lbs in grade 9, and I was pretty inactive.
i guess i just have big bones or something. i was probably about 5'5" when i was 15 and weighed a little over 140 lbs. granted i was playing hockey 4-6 days a week. but 110-115 seems almost unhealthy to me.
rj_ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:56 PM #28
Contender

jadagod is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 6,389.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayo View Post
Nothin to worry about, i almost cried the other day as well actualy cause i had a horrible day then while training it seemed like nothing flowed and like i was starting from square 1 again. So i started thinking "why the **** am i doing this?" but it happens to everyone you just gotta go out and try your best
I know that feeling!!

there's nothing wrong with that, my bro told me that one day he had a really hard traing session (kickboxing) and it was really hot then he had to spar his trainer and afterwards he burst into tears and he don't know why it just came out!

Last edited by jadagod; 11-25-2008 at 04:49 PM.
jadagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 04:49 PM #29
If He Dies, He Dies

Russian Express has much to be proud ofRussian Express has much to be proud ofRussian Express has much to be proud ofRussian Express has much to be proud ofRussian Express has much to be proud ofRussian Express has much to be proud ofRussian Express has much to be proud ofRussian Express has much to be proud of
Total Points: 6,295.00
for the RJ/JT fight - IronMike_19 Tyson! - FRKO 

Bro, i can I give you the best advice anyone out of all this lot will give you. Don't share thoughts like that with people in the future. It's quite odd that most people have responded in such an amicable fashion - the majority of people in this world are not like this. And it's only making a rod for your own back when you share feelings/emotions like that with people you don't know.

90% of people are glad you have problems, the other 10% don't care.

My view: stick at it, everyone takes a beating from time to time.... just come back stronger.
Russian Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:04 PM #30
A.K.A. R.I.P. Corrales

PoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond reputePoetryInMotion has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,953.00
1K solid posts!! - ABOSWORTH 1 k! - Joshua Clottey 1000 KO's - !! AI-Holmes!! For 1,000 good posts. - The_Bringer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekul_ View Post
Bro, i can I give you the best advice anyone out of all this lot will give you. Don't share thoughts like that with people in the future. It's quite odd that most people have responded in such an amicable fashion - the majority of people in this world are not like this. And it's only making a rod for your own back when you share feelings/emotions like that with people you don't know.

90% of people are glad you have problems, the other 10% don't care.

My view: stick at it, everyone takes a beating from time to time.... just come back stronger.
Have to disagree on your percentages a little, close, but not acurate.
PoetryInMotion is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List