Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you looking forward to Deontay "dosser" Wilder vs Kownacki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fury rematch can still happen, if not we have Breazeale, Ortiz or whyte as good options for Wilder. Whatever happens you cannot blame Wilder for his next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Wilder gon be like "yo im da wbc dey gotta come fight me in bama baby"

I can't wait for it, and all the wilder turds will say Kownacki is the #2 in the division and would beat AJ and Fury hahaha
      Tbf he's probably the most avoided fighter in the the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        The Fury rematch can still happen, if not we have Breazeale, Ortiz or whyte as good options for Wilder. Whatever happens you cannot blame Wilder for his next opponent.
        You can if he chooses the "white Miller" if any of the above are available after all the stick AJ has got for fighting the actual Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
          Wilder gon be like "yo im da wbc dey gotta come fight me in bama baby"

I can't wait for it, and all the wilder turds will say Kownacki is the #2 in the division and would beat AJ and Fury hahaha
          Why are you so nasty to Wilder fans? You are always starting threads putting words in their mouth and calling them insulting names. It's really getting old. Shouldn't someone be allowed to be a fan of any boxer they chose without being belittled and insulted?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Why are you so nasty to Wilder fans? You are always starting threads putting words in their mouth and calling them insulting names. It's really getting old. Shouldn't someone be allowed to be a fan of any boxer they chose without being belittled and insulted?
            Of course, as long as it's the guy I like. If not, they're stupid casual fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              You can if he chooses the "white Miller" if any of the above are available after all the stick AJ has got for fighting the actual Miller.
              Lol wilders fans are blind to his choice of opponents they don’t care.

Comment

I still think the Breazeale fight happens and if it don't it's a clear sign WBC is avoiding that fight which means Wilder has said something to someone and doesn't want to face an actual power puncher that stands 6'7 .

Picking Kownacki is a easier fight , he will have much less danger with a shorter guy , he doesn't like tall fighters because he doesn't have refined skill to control them as easy.
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-21-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Because Wilder fans by and large are Kunts

Comment

WBC rankings (Feb 8):

Champ: Wilder
                    #1 White
                    #2 Furry
                    #3 Ortiz
                    #4 Breazeale
                    $5 Kownacki...

Comment

Outside of The Triad--AJ, Fury, Wilder--any top 10 is a respectable fight.

Kownacki is up there. Destroyed Washington faster than Miller and Wilder did.

Oscar Rivas finished off Bryant Jennings in style.

Luis Ortiz, who pushed Wilder to his limits, is more than worthy of a rematch.

The Winner of Breazeale vs. Whyte will have earned his fair shot at a world title.

These are quality opponents. If Fury and AJ are unavailable, these are some of the best fights that can be made.

Comment

Working...
                      X