No announcement yet.

Will Wilder fight Fury on ESPN or duck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Wilder is a free agent. He's free to fight on ESPN. Not complicated at all.
    Lol right. Adding a new promoter, network Into negotiations doesn't complicate things. It's a wonder fights don't always get made. You know since everthing is so simple

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      True but Haymon is working exclusively with Fox and SHO so there is no way he would allow his most valuable asset fight on ESPN if in fact he wins the purse bid, especially after all reports suggest he bargained in good faith when agreeing to extend the deadline for the purse bid.

Haymon did something similar to Kov so he can't cry about foul play. It's just business. That said, he should just win the purse bid and force Fury to withdraw from the fight.He could also do a split PPV but that isn't goign to happen because he probably is pissed off.
      exclusively? wilder has no contract with sho or fox. again wilder is a network free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Lol right. Adding a new promoter, network Into negotiations doesn't complicate things. It's a wonder fights don't always get made. You know since everthing is so simple
        So what? Some people seem to think Wilder should get to own Fury's life. Fury's deals are none of Wilder's business in any shape or form. Fury has his own career and it doesn't necessarily involve doing whatever Wilder tells him to.

Comment

what promoter I thought wilder had no promoter. all that shouldn't matter wilder said so himself he could fight anywhere! stop the BS!

Comment

So Fury shouldn't have signed a100 million dollar deal to make the Wilder fight EASIER for Wilder ? surely you're joking again and think its Furys job to worry about Wilders career . Ha your posts never cease to amaze me.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Wilder is a free agent. He's free to fight on ESPN. Not complicated at all.
              wilder's own words shut these fools down. wilder is free to fight anywhere. time for wilder to put up or shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                So Fury shouldn't have signed a100 million dollar deal to make the Wilder fight EASIER for Wilder ? surely you're joking again and think its Furys job to worry about Wilders career . Ha your posts never cease to amaze me.
                they are ones making it more complicated than it needs to be wilder is a free agent. can fight anywhere.

Comment

It all depends on what Wilder's Daddy Al Haymon has to say. He let Chavez and Khan fight Canelo on HBO PPV when they were with PBC. Hopefully he'll do the same with Wilder-Fury on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                    what promoter I thought wilder had no promoter. all that shouldn't matter wilder said so himself he could fight anywhere! stop the BS!
                    Adding Bob arum buddy. He's the promoter I am talking about. WILDER has a promoter. Lou D. Df you talking?

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                    So what? Some people seem to think Wilder should get to own Fury's life. Fury's deals are none of Wilder's business in any shape or form. Fury has his own career and it doesn't necessarily involve doing whatever Wilder tells him to.
                    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Lol you girls are so cute. Lol. All I'm asking is

"Since they were already in negotiations, Warren, Lou, Showtime, do you think it complicated things STOPPING THOSE PREVIOUS NEGOTIATIONS ADDING IN BOB ARUM AND ESPN AND POSSIBLY STARTING OVER. That's all I'm asking. I have no idea of that other b.s. you are saying. Calm down ladies

For the record I would hate fury to not get redemption.. that should be his belt

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      It all depends on what Wilder's Daddy Al Haymon has to say. He let Chavez and Khan fight Canelo on HBO PPV when they were with PBC. Hopefully he'll do the same with Wilder-Fury on ESPN.
                      but I thought pbc fighters had full say on who they fight? I thought they had absolute control over their careers? hahaha wilder wants it but it turns out he's just a puppet.

Comment

Working...
                      X