Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the top 3 HW's (Joshua,Wilder,Fury) did the worst thing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the top 3 HW's (Joshua,Wilder,Fury) did the worst thing?

Joshua - Sold Cannabis

Wilder - Beat up an innocent woman in Vegas

Fury - Proven PED cheat
    Anthony "The Dealer" Joshua
    0.00%
    Deontay "Woman Beating" Wilder
    84.62%
    Tyson "The PED Cheat" Fury
    15.38%
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-15-2019, 07:43 AM.

I think AJ but not for selling cannabis but for pretending he wanted to fight Wilder then making him an offer that cuts him out of much of the revenue the fight would generate, lowballing Whyte knowing he would refuse and instead choosing to fight Miller who is the least deserving of the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I think AJ but not for selling cannabis but for pretending he wanted to fight Wilder then making him an offer that cuts him out of much of the revenue the fight would generate, lowballing Whyte knowing he would refuse and instead choosing to fight Miller who is the least deserving of the 3.

Comment

Deontay Wilder is a clown, let's be honest. He should be made to wear a muzzle and have a manager do his talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I posted the offer cut wilder out of a large part of the full revenue the Wilder/Aj fight would generate, that’s why it wasn’t fair.

Whatever he earned with Fury was a fair cut.

Comment

I posted the offer cut wilder out of a large part of the full revenue the Wilder/Aj fight would generate, that’s why it wasn’t fair.

So 7 mil is better than 15 because it's fair? You idiot.

Comment

that bronze bummer wanted a free welfare cheque for AJ for knocking out bums in the fairgrounds of 'bama

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                So 7 mil is better than 15 because it's fair? You idiot.
                I know most Brits are not bright but there is no way you got that out of my post unless you are ******ed.

Just pay Wilder a fair piece of the total revenue the fight is expected to generate since it will be the highest grossing fight of both their careers.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-15-2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

I know most Brits are not bright but there is no way you got that out of my post unless you are ******ed.

Just pay Wilder a fair piece of the total revenue the fight is expected to generate since it will be the highest grossing fight of bothbtheir careers.
                  Is 15 mil better than 7 Dunny boy?

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    that bronze bummer wanted a free welfare cheque for AJ for knocking out bums in the fairgrounds of 'bama
                    He just wants a fair piece of the total revenue since together they make it the biggest fight in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X