Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-30-2019, 02:35 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2745 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 34,914.94
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

[QUOTE=Panopticon;19475161]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Seen this post a million times. 9/11 and the moon landing.....are not the same thing. Always the first link made by someone who clearly doesn't have a clue. Sorry bud. Don't forget to address my first post to you.
Take some time off of the internet buddy. I used to think Tupac was alive too. But I was 20...
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:37 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 9,551.89
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 

[QUOTE=Lomadeaux;19475169]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post

Take some time off of the internet buddy. I used to think Tupac was alive too. But I was 20...
I hope you don't **** like you hit that quote button. Prolly never get it in.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:40 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

[QUOTE=Panopticon;19475174]
Quote:
I hope you don't **** like you hit that quote button. Prolly never get it in.
How old are you?

I know a guy who even served in the military who thinks demons are real. And magicians are controlled by said demons.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:41 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6991 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 42,925.21
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
That was a sentence in a damn paragraph you found. America would NEVER have to do that much destruction if they "faked" an attack on themselves in order to justify going to "war".

You just got embarrassed son.
you apparantly cant read well, im not sure whether your trolling or not but ill walk you through it like a child.

the key words are in bold.

Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor.

In case you still dont understand the relevance of the bold, which i assume you dont. ill dumb it down further.

the entire document is talking about how to assert the U.S dominance over key geopolitical areas, how to remain as the lone superpower going into the 21st century and the conclusion was they needed a huge event like a 'new pearl harbour' which is exactly what happened.

This is likely to still completely go over your head and you will prolly respond with something about loch ness the moon or flat earth because you are a mouth breathing moron just like the people that believe that stuff
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:42 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 

Old enough to use the word conspiracy correctly. So maybe older than you?
Old 01-30-2019, 02:45 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post

[B]the entire document is talking about how to assert the U.S dominance over key geopolitical areas, how to remain as the lone superpower going into the 21st century and the conclusion was they needed a huge event like a 'new pearl harbour' which is exactly what happened.
Buddy, do you not know anything about war? Many, many, many times people staged attacks on themselves in order to 'justify' going to war.

In all of these instances, they'd NEVER destroy landmarks or do something as stupid as destroying something like the trade centers in order to justify it.

What you need to get a grip on and understand... Is that 9/11 was not a 'fake or staged' event.

If you truly believe that. I'd like ONE piece of evidence. Just one. I'll wait.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:46 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Old enough to use the word conspiracy correctly. So maybe older than you?
I'd take some time off man. I used to think about this stuff too but I was a kid.

Then I got a job and learned economics. Focus your time elsewhere.

9/11 was real.
Kennedy was killed by one man.
We landed on the moon.
Russia didn't control our election.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:47 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Buddy, do you not know anything about war? Many, many, many times people staged attacks on themselves in order to 'justify' going to war.

In all of these instances, they'd NEVER destroy landmarks or do something as stupid as destroying something like the trade centers in order to justify it.

What you need to get a grip on and understand... Is that 9/11 was not a 'fake or staged' event.

If you truly believe that. I'd like ONE piece of evidence. Just one. I'll wait.
Congrats Mr. 4000. Lay off the internet.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:48 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I'd take some time off man. I used to think about this stuff too but I was a kid.

Then I got a job and learned economics. Focus your time elsewhere.

9/11 was real.
Kennedy was killed by one man.
We landed on the moon.
Russia didn't control our election.
It must suck to have lost your critical thinking skills in your childhood.
Old 01-30-2019, 02:49 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Congrats Mr. 4000. Lay off the internet.
Damn, nice. That's not many posts compared to others here. Very little actually.

Share This With Friends

Tags
cnn:, conspiracy, crack, videos, youtube

User Tag List