Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2019, 01:27 PM #51
Lomadeaux Lomadeaux is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,532
Quoted: 2744 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,735.19
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 34,856.74
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
Ok, while the guy likely proves your probable opinion that all conspiracy theory believers are retards which is totally true in this case, (that guy is the biggest spastic on the forum) but it also works the other way which is seemingly more retarded in a retarded way off its own because we know conspiricies that have happened (gulf of tonkin, iraq, operation northwoods) etc s

So you find a huge percetengage of the people on the opposite side deny that conspiricies are real and happenening, which obviously they are... and use logic which defies physics & all common sense, like magic bullets for example & so on, and claim people want to believe in conpspiricies for some strange reason and its all crazy rubbish, in the while failing to see that more people want to believe in their goverment and its all about applie pies and democracy which is a myth.

And for the record if you can't see motives for 9/11, then thats a bit of a worry, even if you think it was a bunch of saudis that hate our freedom (LOL) surely you can clearly see a motive as using 'terrorism' as a pretext for invading any country they want , which is EXACTLY what happened, what was the reason for invading afganistan again?........because the supposed mastermind of 9/11 was hiding in a cave there? or at least they thought he might be, if A) they knew exactly where he was, why would they then go on to invade an entire country that is geopolitically the most difficult to do in, perhaps the entire world?

and B) if they didnt know exactly where he was, again, why invade an entire country? neither make any kind of sense, but then again the reasons were changed again several years later to the old favourite of ' promoting democracy'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

and then changed to 'defeating the taliban' yes thats right, the same taliban that were armed to the teeth and funded and supported for decades.....by the very same people who now say they are bad.

They asked the Taliban to provide bin laden before they invaded as they suspected them of hiding him.

They replied 'provide evidence of bin laden & 9/11'

the americans couldnt, because there is zero evidence of bin laden having anything to do with it. so they invaded anyways.

I dont want to get into a back and forth with you on the details of 9/11 but its more than 'we heard explosives' and ****, im not claiming to be an expert but the entire narrative is full of MASSIVE holes, in other words the official narrative of bin laden and 9/11 is a conspiracy theory which is unproven. unless of course you believe 'evidence' from a man being tortured, which of course is not evidence in any shape or form, because a tortured man will naturally say whatever he can to stop being tortured.
America does not need to attack itself to justify going to Afghanistan. Absolutely not.

Every single conspiracy theory about 9/11. Every single one... has been debunked.

Every... Single... One.

Take a look at this and try to compose yourself.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 01:32 PM #52
mlac mlac is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 14,692
Quoted: 6985 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 41,531.56
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 42,664.36
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Default

[QUOTE=Lomadeaux;19474988]America does not need to attack itself to justify going to Afghanistan. Absolutely not.]






[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

'Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans'

you have no idea what you're talking about clearly, you likely had no idea that wolfowitz and his insane neo-con buddies wrote that yet you act like you know everything that there is to know already because you watched a youtube video
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 01:37 PM #53
Panopticon Panopticon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,231
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,423.92
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 9,539.89
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
Ok, while the guy likely proves your probable opinion that all conspiracy theory believers are retards which is totally true in this case, (that guy is the biggest spastic on the forum) but it also works the other way which is seemingly more retarded in a retarded way off its own because we know conspiricies that have happened (gulf of tonkin, iraq, operation northwoods) etc s

So you find a huge percetengage of the people on the opposite side deny that conspiricies are real and happenening, which obviously they are... and use logic which defies physics & all common sense, like magic bullets for example & so on, and claim people want to believe in conpspiricies for some strange reason and its all crazy rubbish, in the while failing to see that more people want to believe in their goverment and its all about applie pies and democracy which is a myth.

And for the record if you can't see motives for 9/11, then thats a bit of a worry, even if you think it was a bunch of saudis that hate our freedom (LOL) surely you can clearly see a motive as using 'terrorism' as a pretext for invading any country they want , which is EXACTLY what happened, what was the reason for invading afganistan again?........because the supposed mastermind of 9/11 was hiding in a cave there? or at least they thought he might be, if A) they knew exactly where he was, why would they then go on to invade an entire country that is geopolitically the most difficult to do in, perhaps the entire world?

and B) if they didnt know exactly where he was, again, why invade an entire country? neither make any kind of sense, but then again the reasons were changed again several years later to the old favourite of ' promoting democracy'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

and then changed to 'defeating the taliban' yes thats right, the same taliban that were armed to the teeth and funded and supported for decades.....by the very same people who now say they are bad.

They asked the Taliban to provide bin laden before they invaded as they suspected them of hiding him.

They replied 'provide evidence of bin laden & 9/11'

the americans couldnt, because there is zero evidence of bin laden having anything to do with it. so they invaded anyways.

I dont want to get into a back and forth with you on the details of 9/11 but its more than 'we heard explosives' and ****, im not claiming to be an expert but the entire narrative is full of MASSIVE holes, in other words the official narrative of bin laden and 9/11 is a conspiracy theory which is unproven. unless of course you believe 'evidence' from a man being tortured, which of course is not evidence in any shape or form, because a tortured man will naturally say whatever he can to stop being tortured.
I tried to give you K for this but I gotta spread it around first. Great post. The debate about how the towers fell is simply never going to get anywhere. My experts vs your experts. Whether it's NIST or Richard Gage the buildings themselves were shipped off and recycled to China before anyone could examine the steel.

If we approach 9/11 from a more historical perspective from at least the Soviet/Afghan war and following up with the drug trade, US funding and weaponizing of terrorist groups, the involvement of Neo Conservatives, War racketeering, the coverup, ect. ect.....then we can see a more clear picture. Bring up the PNAC and actual White House meetings about invading Afghanistan the day before the attacks happened as a link to a potential motive, and these dumb ****s will still call you a whacko conspiracy nut. Can't win with these fuckin people.
Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 01:46 PM #54
Panopticon Panopticon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,231
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,423.92
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 9,539.89
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 
Default

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I post this video every time this discussion comes up because it sums up the official story perfectly and forces one to really question how anyone could believe that crap. Funny enough "9/11: A Conspiracy Theory" on youtube and it always showed up first on the search. I did that just now and got all MSM links. Had to dig it up on the channel. The censorship is already happening.

Quote:
On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7’s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

This man never existed, nor is anything he had to say worthy of your attention, and if you say otherwise you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist and deserve to be shunned by all of humanity. Likewise him, him, him, and her. (and her and her and him).

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story…you are a bat****, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength.

Last edited by Panopticon; 01-30-2019 at 01:55 PM.
Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 01:53 PM #55
mlac mlac is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 14,692
Quoted: 6985 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 41,531.56
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 42,664.36
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
I tried to give you K for this but I gotta spread it around first. Great post. The debate about how the towers fell is simply never going to get anywhere. My experts vs your experts. Whether it's NIST or Richard Gage the buildings themselves were shipped off and recycled to China before anyone could examine the steel.

If we approach 9/11 from a more historical perspective from at least the Soviet/Afghan war and following up with the drug trade, US funding and weaponizing of terrorist groups, the involvement of Neo Conservatives, War racketeering, the coverup, ect. ect.....then we can see a more clear picture. Bring up the PNAC and actual White House meetings about invading Afghanistan the day before the attacks happened as a link to a potential motive, and these dumb ****s will still call you a whacko conspiracy nut. Can't win with these fuckin people.
I have had loads of conversations about this (not anymore, cba tbh) with people that i know are highly intelligant and much more intelligant than me, yet when i point out simple points and facts that can be dismantled within seconds using simple logic they shell up and dont want to believe anything other than the goverment is good and the baddies are over there, thats essentially what it boils down to.

Its not a comforting thought to know or even contemplate that the people in power of your country are insane. and actually might not be out for the interests of the people at all, and couldnt give a flying **** about them or what they think. but everyone wants to believe on conspircies....right? thats the go to number 1 responce, like you are talking to a programmed robot about any of this stuff.

While there are a small percentage of x file dweebs that really DO want to believe that, they cant apply the logic the other way at all.....more people want to believe the compelte opposite of what the x file dweebs think.
In actual fact i totally understand how people can start to believe anything/everything is a conspiricie and go crazy, its natural behaviour. When you find out your friend or family member has lied to you, and its a big lie. you gonna keep believing them? most people will naturally distrust everything that comes out of their mouth in the future, because more often than not they are compulsive liars...

But if the context of the conversation is not about the actual facts of the subject matter, than you can keep having this conversation about why people believe in conspiricies and they are not real and the goverment is good and they are bad. its like having the mind of a innocent disney loving 5 year old. Except you are 55 years old and are called michael shermer
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:11 PM #56
Lomadeaux Lomadeaux is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,532
Quoted: 2744 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,735.19
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 34,856.74
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 
Default

[QUOTE=mlac;19474999]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
America does not need to attack itself to justify going to Afghanistan. Absolutely not.]






[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

'Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans'

you have no idea what you're talking about clearly, you likely had no idea that wolfowitz and his insane neo-con buddies wrote that yet you act like you know everything that there is to know already because you watched a youtube video
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
So a sentence proves the US government staged it? Bro.. Give it up... Take a break. You can go find your "proof' that the moon landing was faked. They did an entire piece on that with the economics involved. It would have cost more to FAKE the moon landing in the 60's than to actually go there for real. Lol.

Listen man. Take some time off of the internet. Conspiracy Theories hurt you more than they help you.

You literally cant provide a SINGLE piece of evidence showing 9/11 was staged.

NOT A SINGLE... PIECE. Just think about that...

Gotta wake up and turn off the internet man. Too much for you.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:26 PM #57
mlac mlac is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 14,692
Quoted: 6985 Post(s)
Rep Power: 51
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 41,531.56
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 42,664.36
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Default

Lomadeaux
No, let me clear up what actually happened, you appear to be confused in more ways than one, you claimed:
'America does not need to attack itself to justify going to Afghanistan. Absolutely not.'

i disproved that claim with one sentence/quick link to an article and you couldnt grasp that and then changed the goalposts to ' oh ok so that proves it was a staged then' then you started talking about the moon and feebly attempted some insults after that.

basically you got owned lad.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:30 PM #58
Panopticon Panopticon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,231
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,423.92
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 9,539.89
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
I have had loads of conversations about this (not anymore, cba tbh) with people that i know are highly intelligant and much more intelligant than me, yet when i point out simple points and facts that can be dismantled within seconds using simple logic they shell up and dont want to believe anything other than the goverment is good and the baddies are over there, thats essentially what it boils down to.

Its not a comforting thought to know or even contemplate that the people in power of your country are insane. and actually might not be out for the interests of the people at all, and couldnt give a flying **** about them or what they think. but everyone wants to believe on conspircies....right? thats the go to number 1 responce, like you are talking to a programmed robot about any of this stuff.

While there are a small percentage of x file dweebs that really DO want to believe that, they cant apply the logic the other way at all.....more people want to believe the compelte opposite of what the x file dweebs think.
In actual fact i totally understand how people can start to believe anything/everything is a conspiricie and go crazy, its natural behaviour. When you find out your friend or family member has lied to you, and its a big lie. you gonna keep believing them? most people will naturally distrust everything that comes out of their mouth in the future, because more often than not they are compulsive liars...

But if the context of the conversation is not about the actual facts of the subject matter, than you can keep having this conversation about why people believe in conspiricies and they are not real and the goverment is good and they are bad. its like having the mind of a innocent disney loving 5 year old. Except you are 55 years old and are called michael shermer
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Right exactly! I once knew someone who I had a deal of respect for as far as his intelligence was concerned. When he said 9/11 was an inside job I scoffed and said you can't be serious. I was always completely reviled by the suggestion. How could anyone believe such a stupid thing?...

Then later on I expressed dismay with how the US was dealing with terrorism(I was a CNN drone at the time) and said "We are losing the War on Terror" and he said "Maybe it's a war not meant to be won? A war against an idea can go on for as long as you decide and you can kill as many people in the process." That pretty much caused a shift in my mind and I remember it clearly to this day.

I've never wanted to believe that crazy people hold powerful positions and hold a lot of influence in global affairs, like illegal wars where innocent people die. I don't read and think about stuff like this because I want to feel special because I have inside rare knowledge that most others don't. People supposedly believe in conspiracies for notoriety they say. I look at the information available to gain perspective because if any of this is true then we live in a fucked up world and it is a shame that you can murder people on live television and never face the consequences. To me anyway.

People have a strong sense of justice and lust for truth, just don't touch these subjects because if you do you are a vile conspiracy theorist and they will be incredulous to anything you suggest. What if the 9/11 nuts are right? Would the override be too massive for some to handle? Apparently.
Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:33 PM #59
Panopticon Panopticon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,231
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Rep Power: 13
Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,423.92
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 9,539.89
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 
Default

Quote:
So a sentence proves the US government staged it? Bro.. Give it up... Take a break. You can go find your "proof' that the moon landing was faked. They did an entire piece on that with the economics involved. It would have cost more to FAKE the moon landing in the 60's than to actually go there for real. Lol.

Listen man. Take some time off of the internet. Conspiracy Theories hurt you more than they help you.

You literally cant provide a SINGLE piece of evidence showing 9/11 was staged.

NOT A SINGLE... PIECE. Just think about that...

Gotta wake up and turn off the internet man. Too much for you.
Seen this post a million times. 9/11 and the moon landing.....are not the same thing. Always the first link made by someone who clearly doesn't have a clue. Sorry bud. Don't forget to address my first post to you.

Last edited by Panopticon; 01-30-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Directed at Lomedeaux not mlac
Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:34 PM #60
Lomadeaux Lomadeaux is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,532
Quoted: 2744 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,735.19
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 34,856.74
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
Lomadeaux
No, let me clear up what actually happened, you appear to be confused in more ways than one, you claimed:
'America does not need to attack itself to justify going to Afghanistan. Absolutely not.'

i disproved that claim with one sentence/quick link to an article and you couldnt grasp that and then changed the goalposts to ' oh ok so that proves it was a staged then' then you started talking about the moon and feebly attempted some insults after that.

basically you got owned lad.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
That was a sentence in a damn paragraph you found. America would NEVER have to do that much destruction if they "faked" an attack on themselves in order to justify going to "war".

You just got embarrassed son.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
cnn:, conspiracy, crack, videos, youtube

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Copyright 2003-2019 BoxingScene.com All rights reserved.