Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is GREATER than Mayweather IF HE FIGHTS Keith Thurman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is mainly black boxing fans who honestly believe Floyd's legacy eclipses Manny's.

If you take the whole career, the great fights, the overall approach and entertainment factor...its impossible to say Floyd gave more to the sport than Pac.

Floyd was a money fighter, Manny was and is a real Champion.
    Last edited by alexguiness; 01-29-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      then why come in over the limit????

i also think manny is always better than cotto so the weight wasnt so much of a factor either, not so much compare to pac's speed, awkwardness.
      You do know Floyd got hurt in the ribs sparring for the Marquez fight & had to push back the date for the fight right? Maybe that's why he didn't make the 2 pounds ya'll crying about.

I also know T.B.E. is always better than #48 so pac's speed, awkwardness wasn't so much of a factor either....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        It is mainly black boxing fans who honestly believe Floyd's legacy eclipses Manny's.

If you take the whole career, the great fights, the overall approach and entertainment factor...its impossible to day Floyd gave more to the sport than Pac.

I'm a white privileged hetero Male who smirks often and Floyd is better

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          You have to factor In the fact pac beat jmm 3 times, and it took 4 attempts to ko Pac after stepping on his foot and many believe JMM was on pEds. He couldn't take any pac shots in first fight but somehow in 4th fight, he was willing to take Pacs shots to get his own ko blow in? If he had of done that in first fight he wouldn't have seen 3rd round.

Your just making things up time and time again about me saying Floyd has to beat DLH, Cotto and SSM to be best of era. I said he had to beat them to be mentioned as an ATG alongside the Pac, dURANS, AND aLIS of this world.
          Most polls who ranked Floyd above Pac were knee jerk reactions to JMM koing Pac and being swayed by Floyd fans laughing at Pac as a result. Plus I think they are biased American polls.
          Nope. JMM beat Manny is all of their fights & you are straight up lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I'm not sure who'll rank higher. I think both will have to go away for a few years and then we can assess more clearly. I think more and more fighters are retiring unbeaten and will continue to do so which makes Floyd's career not quite as unprecedented whereas I'm not sure we'll see many lineal flyweight champions skip a few divisions and dominate so many elites. Imagine if he beats Thurman or at least stays competitive, in his 40's? I think as of now it's close but I give an edge to Pacquaio. That may change as my perception changes once the dust settles. Floyd has some unprecedented financial successes but I think Pacquaio had higher peaks and more unprecedented successes that it may tip even further in his favor.

Holyfield has a grip of losses but he's far greater than Lewis, Tyson, Bowe who all have more wins and even less losses combined.

IMO what BOTH Mayweather and Pacquaio lack is a single, dominant reign as the one true ruler of a division. That IMO is very overlooked in this day and age of glorifying jumping up and down grabbing a title here and there.
            Either your on that dumb shet or your just full of shet to think #48 is was better than T.B.E.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Historically, 3 wins is better than 1 win. It would be 3 wins if not error on scorecard. Floyd cheated scales, came in over contracted weight so it further downgrades his win over JMM.
              Pac beat all common opponents more dominantly, so to try to make an excuse for why that is, is only to try make Floyd some kind of charity case who needs help to justify Floyd not being able to match Pac,
              Pac is greater than Floyd. Most boxing fans will tell you that.
              When T.B.E. ruins lives ^

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                I'm a white privileged hetero Male who smirks often and Floyd is better
                You are entitled to your privilege and your opinion.

It is ok to be white.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Yes beating Thurman would add greatly to his resume in which I would think puts his resume.over Floyd's. I dont see the inconsistency
                  Manny has to win to have a better resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    It is mainly black boxing fans who honestly believe Floyd's legacy eclipses Manny's.

If you take the whole career, the great fights, the overall approach and entertainment factor...its impossible to say Floyd gave more to the sport than Pac.

You dudes sound so dumb (sorry), for real. Its like debating with a 5 year old.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      You dudes sound so dumb (sorry), for real. Its like debating with a 5 year old.
                      Here we go...

Comment

Working...
                      X