Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-29-2019, 01:36 AM #101
Boxing

Quoted: 20059 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,831.43
Total Points: 140,325.68
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
We have a legally binding agreement, with very clear terms, that you verified multiple times that you were agreeing to.

If Wilder's next opponent is Fury or Joshua, you have to reveal your true identity, post your picture, and quit this site forever.

Even though you've attempted to delete a bunch of your posts, I have screen shots of everything.

CBS owns BoxingScene and it'll be very easy to subpoena their internet records to track you down.

If you refuse to leave the site, everyone will know you're a reneger. Be a man for once in your life and keep your word or there will be consequences.
You made an alt account. You have no intention of leaving.

I haven't attempted to delete anything. Why would i?

Go make a thread in the thunderdome, maybe some butthurt posters will post in it to make you feel better.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-29-2019, 01:38 AM #102
Contender

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 20,789.98

Quote:
We have a legally binding agreement, with very clear terms, that you verified multiple times that you were agreeing to.

If Wilder's next opponent is Fury or Joshua, you have to reveal your true identity, post your picture, and quit this site forever.

Even though you've attempted to delete a bunch of your posts, I have screen shots of everything.

CBS owns BoxingScene and it'll be very easy to subpoena their internet records to track you down.

If you refuse to leave the site, everyone will know you're a reneger. Be a man for once in your life and keep your word or there will be consequences.
quit the site = switch to alt account.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 01:44 AM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6608 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 36,862.92
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
You made an alt account. You have no intention of leaving.
You're lying and I can prove it. I didn't make an alt account. You made that up as a lame excuse to avoid living up to your end of the bargain.

I have every intention of leaving if I lose the bet, which is why I changed the password to this account and stopped letting my friends use it. I've stopped posting as much and I stopped accepting payment to post here. I'm ready to leave if you win.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 01:45 AM #104
Undisputed Champion

WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post
quit the site = switch to alt account.
Even if he does that, it would still be a constant reminder of how stupid he was when he repeatedly insisted Wilder was fighting Breazeale next.
Old 01-29-2019, 01:46 AM #105
Boxing

Quoted: 20059 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,831.43
Total Points: 140,325.68
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
You're lying and I can prove it. I didn't make an alt account. You made that up as a lame excuse to avoid living up to your end of the bargain.

I have every intention of leaving if I lose the bet, which is why I changed the password to this account and stopped letting my friends use it. I've stopped posting as much and I stopped accepting payment to post here. I'm ready to leave if you win.
I proved it was you, you admitted it in the damn thread. You have no intention of leaving so it's a waste of ****ing time betting with you, you clown. Now **** off and stop replying to me.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:01 AM #106
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
I proved it was you, you admitted it in the damn thread. You have no intention of leaving so it's a waste of ****ing time betting with you, you clown. Now **** off and stop replying to me.
You're lying. Shaw/Duva/Arum and I aren't the same person. You made that up.

I have every intention of leaving the site if I lose. You're the one trying to weasel out of the bet now.

If you're really worried that I won't keep up my end, let's draw up a contract with a stiff financial penalty if one of us reneges on the bet.
Old 01-29-2019, 02:03 AM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
landotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 12,822.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
great news! i will be there!

need to start saving...im going to the superbowl this weekend and that was NOT cheap lol
Dude... have a blast. That is something not many people get to do. I do not know anyone who has been to a Superbowl, and I grew up in football-fanatic Florida. You will have to let us know what the atmosphere was like.
landotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:11 AM #108
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
landotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond reputelandotter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 12,822.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio2009 View Post
Will laugh my ass off if this ends up getting finalized before the next Joshua fight.
Almost a sure bet at this point, ain't it?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
landotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:35 AM #109
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6108 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,914.79
Total Points: 46,383.38
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoMan View Post
Uh, not sure I am following your. Are you talking about the Perez-Abdusalamov fight? Saw that fight, but why in your mind does that have anything to do with a guaranteed KO of Fury? You speak in odd riddles.
There's near no way that officials working under the New York commission, after Fury was knocked down earlier in the fight, are going to see Fury get hit dead-on with Wilder's right hand and a nasty left hook on the point of the chin after that, let Fury stay limp for basically 6 seconds, and then let him fight on a moment of anything.

Not after Abdusalamov.

Jack Reis gave Fury every chance he could to be in that fight; New York likely gives nowhere near that type of latitude, even if Reis did the right thing.
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:22 AM #110
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1754 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 36,854.56
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
You're lying. Shaw/Duva/Arum and I aren't the same person. You made that up.

I have every intention of leaving the site if I lose. You're the one trying to weasel out of the bet now.

If you're really worried that I won't keep up my end, let's draw up a contract with a stiff financial penalty if one of us reneges on the bet.
Lol dude is WACK as fck. He only came on my radar because when every I spoke on wilder/Joshua he ALWAYS would quote me on some defensive shlt on AJs behalf. I always thought he was decent on any other subject. Robbie is a f*g for aj. Anyway not to ramble, he went to those in charge and tattled taled on, told on me, snitched, whatever, BEGGING to get me banned. Lmao. AND THEN when I came back he said , " did you enjoy your ban. 1-0 me." Lol I don't give a fck.

Lol lol I have no words on how childish and immature, petty, WACK that is.

My point is you're dealing with a lame as* dude. You're wasting your time talking sense to this loser. And to be clear TO ME, he is the only loser on this site. Period. Everyone else, trolling or not, is at least normal. And I say this with no hatred or daily thought. Nothing gets to me on here. I have no emotion towards these forums. But dude is the weirdest being I have ever encountered on the Internet. Period
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List