Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Intelligence Tests to Post Here?
Yes 7 29.17%
No 11 45.83%
Just permanently ban trolls 6 25.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2019, 11:07 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2751 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 35,108.46
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 
Default Quality of Posting has gone WAY down - POLL

I know I've beaten a dead horse on this one. But I'm sure there are plenty of people here who feel the same way. There are many quality posters here who, like myself think we need to have intelligence tests or IQ tests in order to post here.

The Lounge is a great place to post non-boxing stuff but people like Slobberts, travestyny, Chollo Vista and countless others flat out destroy the integrity of this forum and post ridiculous s*#t.

Do we need IQ or intelligence tests to get these people out of here?
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:21 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6946 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 66,629.24
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Most forums ban these type of trolls, or low-quality posters who routinely hijack threads with off topic nonsense and e-beefing. That’s why I put them on ignore. The less people reposnd to them, the less of a presence they have on the forums.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:28 AM #3
LeastGayPoster1776

Quoted: 2074 Post(s)
Vegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond reputeVegemil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.70
Total Points: 29,770.51
BeerLovkin - Beercules to diddle your e-anus with. Happy birthday. - P.K Dionysus sugarsmosley alt account - Shaolin Sword 

I think anybody under 250 IQ should be put down.
Vegemil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:30 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18659 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 161,946.16
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
I know I've beaten a dead horse on this one. But I'm sure there are plenty of people here who feel the same way. There are many quality posters here who, like myself think we need to have intelligence tests or IQ tests in order to post here.

The Lounge is a great place to post non-boxing stuff but people like Slobberts, travestyny, Chollo Vista and countless others flat out destroy the integrity of this forum and post ridiculous s*#t.

Hey psycho. Did you take your meds today? Or are you gonna go off raging again on the internet to internet strangers?
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:52 AM #5
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 10591 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,439.65
Total Points: 91,505.63
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post

You went from having me on ignore (which is very welcome) to making threads about me (surprise, surprise....just like I said. Always mentioning my name out of nowhere), and also alerting me to it with the mention function in a desperate attempt to try to stir up more e-drama.

You're acting like a little girl. Sort your life out and stop begging me for attention. All the beef was over and yet here you are desperately trying to keep it going because you feel like the loser you are. Suck it up, bltch, and let it go. It's over.

Last edited by travestyny; 01-27-2019 at 11:55 AM.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:57 AM #6
THE DEFECATION TEAM

Quoted: 3651 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,993.39
Total Points: 37,905.84
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fŁck - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus Eat well, my friend... - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

Honestly if trumpets and anti-trumpets stop making a thread everyday and circle jerk each other we can make lounge great again..
We need a built a firewall and put these people behind that firewall
BoxingFan85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:58 AM #7
Patriot

Quoted: 8172 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,117.86
Total Points: 50,069.81
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Is this guy crying about who gets to post here again?

Why does this guy keep logging in only to upset himself?
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 12:11 PM #8
////

Quoted: 5732 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 36,525.33
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I have to disagree. The low point of the lounge was when bringer was still here and banning anyone who made him look silly or disagreed with him. It got to the point that it was a ghost town consisting of him and 4 or 5 cheerleaders pretending to enjoy his unfunny jokes & sheltered yokel perspectives. It's come a long way.

A moderation crackdown might wipe out the most obvious retards in the first few days, but after that cliques and vendettas will form. Only the biggest buttkissers will survive.

Last edited by ////; 01-27-2019 at 12:16 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 12:16 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1716 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,031.13
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Iím of the opinion that you need a few trolls here and there. Itís like how every village has the village idiot or the village drunk. Itís almost a necessity. With out them, it just doesnít feel right.

If youíre gonna get rid of something, get rid of some of the political threads on here. We have way too many Trump sucks and Trumps awesome threads on here.
b morph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 12:26 PM #10
The ugly American

Quoted: 8699 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 70,358.04
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Hey psycho. Did you take your meds today? Or are you gonna go off raging again on the internet to internet strangers?
Arent you the guy who threw a Cat 5 temper tantrum when you copped a ban?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
poll, posting, quality

User Tag List