Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-18-2019, 01:39 AM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3636 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 62,379.78
No Message - DramaShow- 

After the fight ends, I’m not waiting 10-15 minutes, giving respect to my opponent, their corner, etc. Only to be told to get back in there for an OT round.

Sure there’s a bunch of fights that after the 12th round I thought “damn I wish we still had 15 rounders!” But it is what it is.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-18-2019, 06:23 AM #102
Interim Champion

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Toffee is a name known to allToffee is a name known to allToffee is a name known to allToffee is a name known to allToffee is a name known to allToffee is a name known to all
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 18,726.07
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

It's pretty simple to me, a draw is a legitimate outcome. Why are we trying to fix it?

I'm guessing the problem people actually have is with the scoring. Well let's fix that instead!
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 06:26 AM #103
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 4877 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 559.92
Total Points: 28,174.83
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

It should be live scoring, and if there's a draw at 12, 13th round right away.

Nobody wants to see a ****ing draw, it's pointless.
DARKSEID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 06:29 AM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 601 Post(s)
MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future
Bank: 20,591.26
Total Points: 23,325.96
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

No
No fughin way
Just destroying the sport more
Live with it , it’s a fughin draw
Get over it , go fugh your wife
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 06:29 AM #105

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantes View Post
just let it be fight goes on till one man gets knocked out/gives up

no need for draws, no need for "running away", no need for corrupt judges
Yeah we'd have a whole lot of long term complications, neurological problems, and deaths if that happened lol

There are fighters that don't give up.
Old 01-18-2019, 06:34 AM #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
No
No fughin way
Just destroying the sport more
Live with it , it’s a fughin draw
Get over it , go fugh your wife
How do live scoring and overtime rounds destroy boxing?

It sounds like you haven't thought it through.
Old 01-18-2019, 07:24 AM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 601 Post(s)
MulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant futureMulaKO has a brilliant future
Bank: 20,591.26
Total Points: 23,325.96
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
How do live scoring and overtime rounds destroy boxing?

It sounds like you haven't thought it through.
Ok here we go !
You say bring the live scoring and ‘overtime’ rounds
Call me old school or whatever the fugh you want but I find it takes away from what the sport or what it was supposed to be
Just like soccer , with the reviews ; first it slows the fughin game up ( we all know soccer does not need that )
Their not going to Toronto like the NHL ( still pretty fast imo ) but it kills the game, players walking around talking to each other etc etc
Plus four human refs on the field ,imo they make that call and everyone ‘s gotta fughin live with it even if it’s a human error , it is what it is
Let’s get back on track , Boxing
Ok , fughnut Broner decides to wave his head for seven rounds , his fat fugh old man now gets wind of the scores
Tells retardo he needs at least a knockdown to secure all the head knodding , so as like the Emmanuel Taylor fight he goes and earns his money for two minutes and gets the knockdown thus securing or purchasing that W
Hold on , now to top it off , Mrs Adelaide Baird hands in another masterful Picasso and now securing the W
This open scoring is taking the ref slowly but surly out of the game
Next will be to review if a fighter’s glove glazed the floor oh fugh yeah it did
Oh wow let’s stop the fight , give the ten count plus judges gotta change the scoring 10/8 and it goes on and on and on
Boxing won’t be boxing anymore , just like soccer won’t be soccer anymore
Ok so the human eye got us a draw , live with it brother , you’ll get over it
They fughin get over it , they wipe their eyes with millions
Keep it real , what else are posters on this site gonna fughin do if theirs no controversy
Darkseid not sure if I got my point across but that’s it , I’m fughin done like toast , plus no one else rolling over here
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:14 PM #108
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 1691 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 13,459.41
Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry 
Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz 
One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden Icon says it all - jazluvr 
Happy hoidays - jazluvr Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - Shontae De'marc Thanks! - GhostofDempsey What a faggot, deleting your posts and snitching on users. Gtfo this forum btch - lfc19titles 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Yeah we'd have a whole lot of long term complications, neurological problems, and deaths if that happened lol

There are fighters that don't give up.
You're saying that we don't already see these problems?

An armchair corner man never would see. ……...Rockin'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:17 PM #109
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
El Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond reputeEl Gitano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 13,653.73
Hilarious Memes! Keep 'em Coming! - ƒearless good songs - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
Let's say in a 12 round bout after the 12th a minute goes by at max and if it turns out the scoring would end in a draw instead of leaving it at a draw we announce there will be a 13th and final round to decide a victor?

Both fighters would understand that this is it, make it or break it. Adds suspense for the viewing public and we get rid of draws.

Or should championship level fights just be moved up to 13 rounds definitely.
Won't that make the boxers hold back a little just in case they need to fight a 13th round, therefore, givings us a slower boring fight?

Why not just change championship fights to 13 rounders, that way they prepare for 13 rounds and their psyche is ready for 13 rounds.
El Gitano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 07:31 PM #110
Up and Comer

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Skyway71 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,986.63

I'm not saying it's good to have more than 12 rounds but the chances of a draw would happen less if the fight were to end with the number of rounds as an odd number.
Skyway71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
13th, boxing, draw?, fight, implement, round, rounds

User Tag List