Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rizin 14 - Mayweather vs Nasukawa exhibition live stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd grinning and shouting "Wooooo!!" during the fighter introductions...

Comment

• I've waited for hours for the fight. About 4 or 5 hours after the Ioka vs Nietes fight but it was worth it watching it.

Comment

• funniest s*** i have seen in a long time

when they handed floyd that trophy and then tenshin walking back to the lockers like broner did vs maidana finished me off lmao

Comment

• that was Child Abuse, he put a beating on that poor child..easy money,floyd's the man

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            That looked like some WWE acting. Lookin’ like Funaki in there flopping around like that.
            Need to check this farce again at some point, but yeah he did look pretty funny there. That being said, I believe that he could definitely get hurt easily by Floyd there, he was way smaller after all, weight classes exist for a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
              I dont think he is very highly ranked in MMA to be honest,
              He's talking about McGregor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                lol it was legit KO. That kid is too small to absorb a boxer's punch. That Tenshin is a mixed martial artist. Boxer's punches are stronger. Tenshin is a bantamweight for crying out loud. This is a mismatch from the very beginning. Reach, power, height all Floyd lol
                Yea. Honestly the first post from you I vehemently agree on. Dude was wayyyyy too small. It didnt seem like it at first until they were close together in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                  LoL. Basically exactly what would happen if anyone off the street trained boxing for a couple months and then got into the ring with a pro. Regular people don’t realize that glancing blows from a pro will KO the average man.

Kid is lucky he didn’t get killed. Floyd could have killed him in there easily.
                  There are levels in boxing. Boxers punches is way higher than any MMA fighter punch output. Especially in the PRO level. Boxers punch packs a wallop. They only train one thing. Punching. So its highly concentrated. MMA is a mixed bag so they dont develop their punches like PRO Boxers do.

Comment

• Tenshion didn’t have time to deploy his super secret 3 finger death blow.

That is exactly what would happen to all the posters if they walked into a gym and fought a pro. People have no clue how hard boxers hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      He's talking about McGregor.
                      I have embarrassed myself with my incapability to realize that in time I guess I should stop sparring

Comment

Working...
                      X