Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-26-2018, 04:39 AM #1
Contender

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
PICK EM CREW is just really nicePICK EM CREW is just really nicePICK EM CREW is just really nicePICK EM CREW is just really nicePICK EM CREW is just really nice
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 20,555.15
Default NSB PICK 'EM #78 and #79 (Macao UTC+8) 31st December 2018

Sunday 31st December 2018
Wynn Palace Cotai, Macao (UTC+8)

Donnie Nietes vs Kazuto Ioka

and

Hekkie Budler vs Hiroto Kyoguchi

BETTING ODDS:
(updated)

Ioka: 4/5 Nietes: 6/5
Kyoguchi: 4/6 Budler: 6/5

Ways fighters can win:
Decision: WIDE or CLOSE
KO: EARLY (1-4), MID (5-8) or LATE (9-12)

Examples of the ways you can state your decision:
Quote:
PICK EM CREW, Nietes, Dec, WIDE
PICK EM CREW, Kyoguchi, KO, Late. 2x
If no multiplier is specified in your pick (ie x2, x3) then it will be assumed that no multiplier is being used (x1)
If you wish to pick a Draw result, simply state your Username, both fighter names and DRAW, ie:

Quote:
PICK EM CREW, Nietes, Ioka, DRAW
IMPORTANT NOTE: NONE OF THE WBSS FIGHTS CAN BE SCORED A DRAW - ONE FIGHTER WILL ALWAYS BE DECLARED A WINNER. ANY UNCORRECTED DRAW PICKS ON THE WBSS WILL BE WASTED.

NOTES:
-Draws are worth 120pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 30pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 5 doubles and 3 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded

Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 12-29-2018 at 07:28 PM.
PICK EM CREW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-26-2018, 04:48 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
PICK EM CREW is just really nicePICK EM CREW is just really nicePICK EM CREW is just really nicePICK EM CREW is just really nicePICK EM CREW is just really nice
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 20,555.15

Ok Gentlemen. Time for the final pick 'em of the year... dudes who don't follow the lower divisions might have to do a lil research here (or just wing it) cos I don't even have the odds to guide you. However I will say that on paper neither of these fights is a particularly easy pick. I nearly included the Shiro fight too, but that one has every sign of just being a wipeout in Ken's favour so I didn't think it was necessary.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

NB: The above videos are just to give guys that really don't know about these fighters an idea what they're looking at, and ain't in any way my recommendations.
PICK EM CREW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 05:13 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1857 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 28,311.53
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

DuckAdonis

Ioka, Decision, Close
Kyoguchi, Decision, Close
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 09:48 AM #4
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 41,127.44
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 06:08 PM #5
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 11134 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,698.95
Total Points: 82,054.84
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

ShoulderRoll, Nietes, DEC, CLOSE, 2X
ShoulderRoll, Kyoguchi, DEC, CLOSE

Koba-Grozny can you confirm that I have a multiplier remaining? Since the main Pick 'Em thread hasn't been updated yet.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 06:30 PM #6
F**king Hippie

Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
ShoulderRoll, Nietes, DEC, CLOSE, 2X
ShoulderRoll, Kyoguchi, DEC, CLOSE

Koba-Grozny can you confirm that I have a multiplier remaining? Since the main Pick 'Em thread hasn't been updated yet.
Lemme just check for ya, man. I've transferred all the results and the mults used to the end of the master thread so you can easily confirm...

OK. I got you having used a x2 on either #72 or #73 (Zurdo and Canelo) I can check which if you like but it's extra effort and both a x2 and a x3 on the Charlos, which by my reckoning means you have no multipliers left. Accept my apologies for not keeping this ish up to date... honestly I'm making it harder for myself cos I keep having to adjust the scores after I apply mults people don't have.

Incidentally it's also looking like you didn't make picks on the UK fights last weekend (Warrington - Frampton and Whyte - Chisora)... is that correct or did I overlook you somehow?
Old 12-26-2018, 07:30 PM #7
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 11134 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,698.95
Total Points: 82,054.84
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Lemme just check for ya, man. I've transferred all the results and the mults used to the end of the master thread so you can easily confirm...

OK. I got you having used a x2 on either #72 or #73 (Zurdo and Canelo) I can check which if you like but it's extra effort and both a x2 and a x3 on the Charlos, which by my reckoning means you have no multipliers left. Accept my apologies for not keeping this ish up to date... honestly I'm making it harder for myself cos I keep having to adjust the scores after I apply mults people don't have.

Incidentally it's also looking like you didn't make picks on the UK fights last weekend (Warrington - Frampton and Whyte - Chisora)... is that correct or did I overlook you somehow?
You guys should update the standings before putting up a new Pick 'Em. Just a suggestion for next year. I seem to remember Brometheus doing it that way.

I made my picks too late for the UK fights but got them both wrong anyway.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 08:02 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 766 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 15,165.67

NC Uppercut Nietes via KO mid,
Budler via close decision.
Farewell to 2018... May 2019 bring us as many or more fights!
NC Uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 01:11 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 723 Post(s)
SceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeSceneBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,387.89
Can't green but here's a medal - Turd Best Ever 

SceneBoxer:
Nietes, Dec, Close
Budler, Kyoguchi, Draw, 2x
SceneBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 03:04 AM #10
F**king Hippie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
You guys should update the standings before putting up a new Pick 'Em. Just a suggestion for next year. I seem to remember Brometheus doing it that way.

I made my picks too late for the UK fights but got them both wrong anyway.
That was always the intent, of course, and how it should be done, but especially after siablo dropped out I just kept finding I didn't have the time for it... then all of a sudden it was Tuesday or Wednesday and I needed to put the thread up. Thing is it takes 5 or 10 mins to put up the thread but an hour plus of solid grind to update the table... ain't always just finding an hour (hell I spend that long on some of my rambling long ass posts) it's working up the will to spend an hour trawling through a morass of html tabulation symbols and data when you know that one wrong keystroke can take 10 mins to put right...

Anyways... nuff of me crying about it... hopefully with otrocubiche on board next year and ideally one other we can break the workload down a bit and get it running on time.

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 12-27-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
(macao, 2018, 31st, december, pick, utc+8)

User Tag List