Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 12-18-2018, 05:10 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2744 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 34,861.74
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMonkey View Post
I'm in agreement with sparring. Start at 25% speed with someone who will stay at that level with you. Stay at 25% for as long as you need.
First person I ever worked with in the ring was about on the same level as me.

The second was NOT. That's how you make a fighter. You don't let him think he's something he's not.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-21-2018, 07:07 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,255.10

You might be prone to anxiety and phobias and panic attacks.
First step is to go to zero on caffeine, then same with sugar.

Then look into what's called energy psychology where tapping certain points can reset phobias.
Good luck.
johnbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 09:24 PM #33
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
rainbowlari is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,182.54

Good luck
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
rainbowlari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 04:05 PM #34
F**king Hippie

Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 41,336.84
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvpehem View Post
I guess it should be me then idk I just don’t like hurting ppl
I know this is a boxing forum, but you given thought to a grappling art? BJJ or something. Seems to be some people find it's a line to cross actually hitting someone with intent, but BJJ lets you get used to physical confrontation without striking (or at least not so much early days anyway). Maybe it'll help you get over that block, but maybe you'll just enjoy it for it's own sake.

Either way, as a few others have pointed out, there's absolutely not reason to do something (or be pressured into something) you feel uncomfortable doing and no reason to feel bad about it either.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
advice, fear, fighting

User Tag List