Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2018, 09:42 AM #1
JcLazyX210 JcLazyX210 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: CT
Posts: 3,661
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 54,868.13
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 55,989.68
Default Vladimir Putin Wants to “Control” Rap Music In Russia

According to the NY Post, Vladimir Putin reportedly wants to control and steer Hip-Hop music in Russia.

Over the past several months, dozens of rap shows have been canceled by Russian authorities. Russian born artists are reportedly being harassed and threatened with fines and jail for trying to perform rap music in the country. Vladimir Putin, who has been known to breakdance in the past, hosted a roundtable discussion where he recognized the power of Hip Hop and how it can heavily influence the people of Russia.

“If it is impossible to stop, then we must lead it and direct it,” Putin reportedly said.

He also adds, “rap is based on three pillars: sex, drugs and protest” but he issued a stern warning against drug-themed rap, which could lead to the “degradation of the nation.” So Russia is reportedly offering grants to rappers to “help” them promote their careers. There is even a new competition to make the best rap song about traveling in Russia.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 10:23 AM #2
JimRaynor JimRaynor is online now
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 6,186
Quoted: 5506 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 35,771.51
Bank: 16,673.04
Total Points: 52,444.55
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
According to the NY Post, Vladimir Putin reportedly wants to control and steer Hip-Hop music in Russia.

Over the past several months, dozens of rap shows have been canceled by Russian authorities. Russian born artists are reportedly being harassed and threatened with fines and jail for trying to perform rap music in the country. Vladimir Putin, who has been known to breakdance in the past, hosted a roundtable discussion where he recognized the power of Hip Hop and how it can heavily influence the people of Russia.

“If it is impossible to stop, then we must lead it and direct it,” Putin reportedly said.

He also adds, “rap is based on three pillars: sex, drugs and protest” but he issued a stern warning against drug-themed rap, which could lead to the “degradation of the nation.” So Russia is reportedly offering grants to rappers to “help” them promote their careers. There is even a new competition to make the best rap song about traveling in Russia.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


I would love to see a video of that.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 11:00 AM #3
5burowz 5burowz is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2006
Age: 42
Posts: 2,759
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,832.29
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 11,867.82
you can pretend it's chris algieri's - TotalStud 
Default

Russia's GDP is chit. They all leave to become successful outside of Russia. I wonder why?
5burowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 11:07 AM #4
Boxfan83 Boxfan83 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Corona, Ca
Posts: 10,114
Quoted: 5025 Post(s)
Rep Power: 29
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,341.65
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 34,463.20
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 
Default

[IMG][Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.][/IMG]
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 11:22 AM #5
JimRaynor JimRaynor is online now
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 6,186
Quoted: 5506 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 35,771.51
Bank: 16,673.04
Total Points: 52,444.55
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5burowz View Post
Russia's GDP is chit. They all leave to become successful outside of Russia. I wonder why?
Russia is a warring nation, I believe many are descendants of Huns and Mongols, so they naturally prefer to conquer and pillage land. You see it today with how big Russia is from all its land conquests, enough land to support a trillion people, but yet even today they'd rather continue invading neighboring countries like Georgia and Ukraine in order to acquire even more land, its actually kinda comical.

With all of the land and natural resources Russia has it should have the most sophisticated society on the planet with the largest economy and GDP on earth, but today they don't even make the top 10 when it comes to global economies.

Last edited by JimRaynor; 12-17-2018 at 11:25 AM.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 12:43 PM #6
JcLazyX210 JcLazyX210 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: CT
Posts: 3,661
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 54,868.13
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 55,989.68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5burowz View Post
Russia's GDP is chit. They all leave to become successful outside of Russia. I wonder why?
Russia never been a "rich country". Even when they defeated napoleon they still didn't generate any momentum, couple years later they got their ass kicked by japen.

I say it's the government. Russia always been a step behind the rest of Europe. Too cold too and the land is not that fertile.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 01:17 PM #7
JimRaynor JimRaynor is online now
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 6,186
Quoted: 5506 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 35,771.51
Bank: 16,673.04
Total Points: 52,444.55
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
Russia never been a "rich country". Even when they defeated napoleon they still didn't generate any momentum, couple years later they got their ass kicked by japen.

I say it's the government. Russia always been a step behind the rest of Europe. Too cold too and the land is not that fertile.
Thats incorrect, Russia actually has some of the most fertile land in the world, the black soil. Well more specifically Ukraine and Kazakhstan, which was united with Russia almost forever since the collapse of the Soviet Union.
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 02:06 PM #8
5burowz 5burowz is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2006
Age: 42
Posts: 2,759
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,832.29
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 11,867.82
you can pretend it's chris algieri's - TotalStud 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Russia is a warring nation, I believe many are descendants of Huns and Mongols, so they naturally prefer to conquer and pillage land. You see it today with how big Russia is from all its land conquests, enough land to support a trillion people, but yet even today they'd rather continue invading neighboring countries like Georgia and Ukraine in order to acquire even more land, its actually kinda comical.

With all of the land and natural resources Russia has it should have the most sophisticated society on the planet with the largest economy and GDP on earth, but today they don't even make the top 10 when it comes to global economies.

Well, they were devastated after WW2 and the losses they took. And then they were devastated again in the late 80's when the price of oil tanked. I'm sure I'm leaving out some things.
5burowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 02:11 PM #9
5burowz 5burowz is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2006
Age: 42
Posts: 2,759
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,832.29
Bank: 1,035.53
Total Points: 11,867.82
you can pretend it's chris algieri's - TotalStud 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Thats incorrect, Russia actually has some of the most fertile land in the world, the black soil. Well more specifically Ukraine and Kazakhstan, which was united with Russia almost forever since the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Putin has been bringing in some of the South African farmers who are being displaced but I can't remember off hand where he's letting them farm.
5burowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 02:20 PM #10
Mr Giggles Mr Giggles is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 293
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Rep Power: 1
Mr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond reputeMr Giggles has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 22,811.73
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 23,911.13
Keep it up! - GAME OVER 
Default

I don’t get rap music. All I see is a clown who thinks he’s hard saying words really fast while holding a gun and having some two bit stripper dance around him.
Mr Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
biggie, hiphop, jayz, music, putin, rap, russia, trump

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 AM.

Copyright © 2003-2019 BoxingScene.com All rights reserved.