Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2018, 12:57 PM #61
The GOAT

Quoted: 2652 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,025.41
Total Points: 29,754.79
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
I had alot of money on Wilder, and i had to cash out because he was 8-0 down...this was reflected by the bookies having Fury as the favourite in the live odds, and the vast majority of people thinking Fury clearly won.
So that makes you part of a tiny minority who are out of ur fkn mind.
My point was that close rounds can go either way. there were very few 'clear' rounds.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-03-2018, 12:58 PM #62
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckAdonis View Post
Let me look I'm on mobile right now so I don't know if I can...but you can check out it yourself on their YouTube channel..it's right there. Yeah sorry can't link it, it's on their community part of their YouTube channel, can only find it on the app. And I cant copy something from the app.
Fair enough, I've been there myself
Old 12-03-2018, 12:59 PM #63
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Did you give Wilder 5 rounds?
I didn't officially score the fight but just due to this conversation, I intend to.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:00 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1860 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 28,490.72
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
Fair enough, I've been there myself
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Does it work ? Guess not lol tried to link a screenshot

If you click the link you can view the screenshot

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by DuckAdonis; 12-03-2018 at 01:05 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:00 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1258 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 22,877.66
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
I didn't officially score the fight but just due to this conversation, I intend to.
Well even if you did, it would be a draw...so your previous post is incorrect
Old 12-03-2018, 02:32 PM #66
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny31 View Post
Well even if you did, it would be a draw...so your previous post is incorrect
The fight had the feeling of a draw to me if you don't include the KD's so obviously, I don't agree with you but like I said, I intend to actually score the fight in 15 second intervals with the KD's included and I'll let you know what I come up with. That's the most accurate way that I feel like I can really score controversial fights effectively. I can't do it at work so gimme some time.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:52 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1258 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 22,877.66
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
The fight had the feeling of a draw to me if you don't include the KD's so obviously, I don't agree with you but like I said, I intend to actually score the fight in 15 second intervals with the KD's included and I'll let you know what I come up with. That's the most accurate way that I feel like I can really score controversial fights effectively. I can't do it at work so gimme some time.
That's not what I mean, I meant that Wilder would need to win 5 rounds to get a draw with the knockdowns

I can tell you that you would have to give Wilder the benefit of the doubt to get to 5 or 6.

He was edging the 1st round by the thinnest of margins and then Fury wobbled him in the last 10 seconds, and he complained about it being around the back of the head when in fact it was around the ear the same as his knockdown punch in round 9.

People keep trying to give him 2 but I don't see it, I thought Wilder won 4 but it was close

But yeah watch it for yourself, looked 9-3 8-4 to me, maybe 7-5 if you give him 1,2,4, but that's what I mean you would be reaching to give him 5 rounds.
Old 12-04-2018, 03:48 AM #68
Russian Bot

Quoted: 4318 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 25,414.00
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
He calls out fighters who delay fights, cancel fights and get popped for steroid cheating. He's a journalist, it's his job. And as a fight fan, he get's tired of fights being postponed like all the rest of us. Oh wait, I forgot, British fans don't mind that if it means their fighters will keep their titles a little longer.......

P.S. I love how Fury is getting love from you natural bandwagon jumpers overnight lol
Bandwagon? I've been a Fury fan since day, and picked him to school Klitschko when everyone laughed at me, you even put the quote in your silly sig.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:36 AM #69
Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Quoted: 2624 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,149.70
Total Points: 37,730.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boksfan View Post
Stop crying, Beyonce Wildher will decapitate fat Fury. War Beyonce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
Bookmark for when Wilder beats Fury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biolink View Post
Bookmarked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoctka View Post
Wilder gonna knock the tea and crumpets out of crack head Tyson in 12. Cant wait to hear Tyson fans excuse when their latest God get his ass kicked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoctka View Post
Tyson gonna run like he gonna buy crack before the po po raid the crack house Wilder catches crack head in 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashadam View Post
I cant stand either fighter but to say Fury destroys Wilder, go back in your box you must be a troll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pillowfists98 View Post
Wilder is going to knock Fury out. And yes I will bump this later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
I think wilder doesn't get the credit he deserves, if he weren't a good boxer he wouldn't have ko'd all his opponents... He us great at setting traps and when you bite, it's night night
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Put money on the jackazz!!!

And i guess 85% of the boxing world are idiots then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
The safest prediction is Wilder by KO. He has been active, and he is in his prime. Then you look at Fury and you see someone coming back after 2 and half years from drug, depression and alcohol abuse against two absolutely no hopers. You have to go back to three years ago to make a case for how he can beat Wilder, which shows even you don't think he stands a chance.
Quote:
Fury will not only get beat but he will get KTFO. Wait and see.
Quote:
No, no he's not. If he hated Fury, he wouldn't have scored 6 rounds for him. Next....
You pieces of Trump trash and wannabe liberals look like the sacs of trash that you are.

Deontay "I'd rather be Windmilling" "Wilder" was HUMILIATED.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:42 AM #70
Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Quoted: 2624 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,149.70
Total Points: 37,730.24

Quote:
My point was that close rounds can go either way. there were very few 'clear' rounds.
You are human trash and an obvious Trump supporter. Take your redneck ways and GTFO this country and off to Russia, punk!

The only thing that was clear - round after round - was how much better Fury was.

Best case scenario for Fury was 117-110 (Round 9 was a 9-9 round).

Worst case scenario for Fury was 113-113 (Wilder gets 5 rounds including two 10-8 rounds)

Fury was robbed. So sad.
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends

Tags
beats, fury, idiots, thinks, wilder

User Tag List