Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-02-2018, 12:45 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1410 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 20,191.56
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Who is this guy and how in the fŻÁk did he win awards for writing boxing articles when he published this complete utter trash of content!?

That was a great fight, an instant classic and Iím planning on watching it twice today and might watch it 7 times this week!

You had a prime undefeated giant sized KO artist who has power we havenít seen in boxing in a long time and then a prime undefeated colossal sized master boxer who beat the legend Klitschko in Germany and is coming back from doing drinking, drugs and letting himself ballon up to over 400 pounds while out for 3 years in only his 3rd fight back!

They combined to put on a epic fight where the master boxer was giving a boxing lesson with beautiful counters, amazing footwork, ring savvy, and fantastic combinations to the KO artist!

The KO artist never giving up despite being totally outboxed and missing most of his shots finally found his shot and put down the agile titan!

The master boxer got up and immediately went right back to work and then continued to take the dangerous puncher to school!

Last round, the KO artist needs a KO and almost does it! He lands a beautiful shot and looked like he sent the master boxer to the phantom zone!
The master boxer miraculously got up at the knockdown count of 9, just mere seconds from being counted out!

Gets up and fights off a late rally from the big puncher!

That what I just typed was something out of a movie minus the ending but thatís boxing!
Perfectly done!
eco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-02-2018, 12:46 PM #82
Contender

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Curtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 8,277.77

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClutch85 View Post
If Jack Reiss did his job we would be talking about Wilder 12th round knockout of Fury.In the rematch Wilder will ice Fury for good
Wilder fights like a wild drunk uncle pissed off because there's no potato salad at a Family reunion...
Curtis2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:49 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4912 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,735.18
Total Points: 45,794.66
happy holidays - Dean_Razorback Thanks! - Santa_ Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod 
Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Cheers! - kafkod Cheers, bud - Pain~Lucy Have a beer! - CLUBBER! Great poster - Chrismart 
thanks for the points - Dean_Razorback Thx bro... - jaded Thanks! Cheers! - GhostofDempsey Cheers! - GhostofDempsey SlŠinte .. Good health :) - kafkod 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Turd Best Ever Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Turd Best Ever 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco1 View Post
say what you want but go watch the fight first.

Fury lost the 2nd round and the ones he was K'down, All other 9, he won easily.

There was even one round where Wilder threw 31 punches and landed 1!
So go figure how Wilder won that round for you! LOL PFFFT
I told you I don't take sides...

Wilder landed 71 of 430 shots (17%), compared to 84 of 327 for Fury (26%), according to CompuBoxís punch statistics.

That's all about it... (plus the KDs...)
MDPopescu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:54 PM #84
Interim Champion

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
PBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud ofPBR Streetgang has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 11,712.74

Rosenthal may have been nodding off during the fight but I was definitely nodded off during his article. There are alot of lackluster boxing scribes out there.

My takeaways from last night:
1) I never thought a Fury fight could be that damn entertaining. He had a perfect foil in an opponent who carries concussive one punch power to the final bell. Also, Wilder makes for good fights because of his power and his unorthodox style which allows him to get outboxed. The undercard left alot to be desired but it was a rare thing for the main event to make me feel very glad I decided to ante up and pay.

2) Fury goes to the top of the HW rankings for me. I would have never thought I'd rate him that highly but his boxing skills are brilliant. For him to look that sharp and have those kinds of reflexes to move his huge hulk of a body is incredible. Provided he keeps the same motivation, I'd favor him to win the rematch and I'd also favor him over Joshua.

3) Wilder is getting better and he showed some serious resolve; it has to be incredibly difficult to not get flustered and mentally defeated when you are winging punches with that bad of intentions and feeling nothing but air. He kept at it and ultimately landed his power shots. Against any other fighter, those punches would have ended the fight.

4) I was really impressed with the class and sportsmanship displayed by both fighters. The respect given and received in the ring afterwards was a lesson that alot of the posters on this board should learn from.
PBR Streetgang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:55 PM #85
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 738 Post(s)
markther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant futuremarkther has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 13,164.03
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

The fight is over with already. Move on and get a life losers...and stop crying like the little b.....s you are-LMAO!!!!!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
markther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:04 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,072.32
Total Points: 12,234.60
You're alright, homie - Gift Of Gab crack open this vintage and toast to ya boy P-Willy - Man In Black Good post. - FeFist Suck it - lfc19titles An hotdog for the convict. Hope it reminds you of swallowing sausage in prison. - Robbie Barrett 
Another sausage between a bun to make you feel at home. Dirty convict. - Robbie Barrett 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 

What an absolutely terrible article. People like LeBron James are tweeting its the craziest fight he ever saw. And AJ is licking his chops and would beat both?! Fury would absolutely school him. Way too robotic and stiff.and Wilder showed he will drop you and hurt you no matter what, he would stop Joshua. Absolutely terrible article that does nothing to big boxing up to new fans or casuals. And this jabroni won an award?! Also the crowd was electric all night. What a jabroni.
FaustoGeraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:07 PM #87
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 16,249.92
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley a tremendous poster - jas hilarious, here is a cookie - jas owning flomos - jas 
Very funny Fl0mo hater. True dedication to owning Fl0mos. - Free Booty Dew! Legendary - jas CHEERS - jas Ward 115-112 - siablo14 

Michael Sonnnnn🤧

You missed the drama that makes up great fights!!
twosweethooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:09 PM #88
the minge monster

Quoted: 3754 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 23,217.27
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Joshua knocks wilder and fury out on the same day......although i will give props to fury and really he deserves a medal for how he has come back....the bottom line is fury was knocked down two times by a fighter that has zero boxing skill and even less coordination.
Joshua will walk through furys punches and wear him down and brutally stop him.....as for wilder he truly is awful and in the words of fury a dosser and wouod get jurdered by AJ.
In fact povetkin would ko wilder and fury as well.
The plunger man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:17 PM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4375 Post(s)
BigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,737.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch.McRae View Post
This talk of robbery has to stop lol We're not children on this forum. Most of you guys have been watching boxing since before I was born.

1-4 (maybe 5) were legit swing rounds. Those cards could've come out a number of ways. Once you throw in the 2 knockdowns, it's like rolling dice in this sport.

Why do people continually act immature about something that's existed for decades? Lol This is boxing
Lol, you the same mothafuccer who was hating on Canelo cause he got a draw the first fight vs Triple g but now you wanna say there were 4-5 swing rounds??
Just shut the fucc up already!
You don't know shet about boxing!
I know you a black man and of course you gonna root for your own kind and nothing wrong with that but don't be a fuccing hypocrite now just cause your boy Wilder got a gift decision so now you wanna come on here and justify it,..... ??
GTFOH!
BigStomps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:21 PM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4375 Post(s)
BigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond reputeBigStomps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,737.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch.McRae View Post
Your people?

You guys are weird lol

There was no robbery last night. Tyson fought his fight, but started dominating at 6 [1-4, maybe 5 were all vague imo], and got dropped twice.

Its just boxing. Spare me the soap box. Both men are better for the way they fought last night. That's a win for the sport.
Lol, yeah sure... See I'm not the only one who thinks you're a fuccing hypocrite!
BigStomps is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List