No announcement yet.

Mayweather fighter goes off on him after posting sparring clip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather fighter goes off on him after posting sparring clip

MAYWEATHER FIGHTER GOES OFF ON HIM AFTER POSTING SPARRING CLIP; CLAIMS NOT DOING HIS JOB

It's just sparring... What a b**ch and I hate Floyd.

Comment

What's wrong with the clip?

Comment

So he got beat up in sparring & he mad? LMAO!

Comment

floyd still sparring and keeping sharp looking for his next angle to comeback?

lol guy in the video lookin at the floor shook when he called him a mofo like he was almost muttering it under his breath

Comment

Is this Josue Vargas the guy that Floyd saved twice and he destroyed the apartment Floyd got him causing Floyd to be sued?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Is this Josue Vargas the guy that Floyd saved twice and he destroyed the apartment Floyd got him causing Floyd to be sued?
              Lol didn’t know all that but yea it’s Vargas

Floyd has whooped on everybody yet this dummy thinks a sparring clip is somehow hating on his own fighter? Boxers are so stupid

“I used to look up to him, still do, but not anymore”

Comment

“Still look up to, not anymore tho”
                Stopped watching after that.
                Is every american boxer dumb, is that why you all walk around with all that hair on your face, trying to make up for low iq?

Comment

I think he meant he still looked up to him right up until the video got released, but now that the video of sparring got released not anymore. He didn't word that very well, Lol. But I knew what he meant.

Comment

Yeah he might be a sensitive guy but if Floyd released that sparring clip why wont he release the one with Spence bustin his ass. It's only right..

This Vargas dude just got famous doe cant be too upset. But Floyd selectively releasing clips is hoe sht too. I wanna see when Spence gave him that black eye.

Comment

Working...
                    X