Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to ignore the fact that Al Haymon and Arum are finally working together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    isnt broner being advise by haymon? why didnt haymon step in and pay broner what he wanted or tell broner to lower his stance in order to get the pac fight? seems like both guys aint really in a hurry to work with each other but only one fan base is calling the other guy out.
    I'm not going to sit here and act like I know everything that goes on with purse bids. But there's one thing I know though, Arum has much more to loose than Haymon. If Broner loses to Pacquiao, Haymon has 2-3 more fighters from his stable he could throw at him and one of them would eventually win. And let's not forget that Arum is the one with bad blood for Haymon, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      How is Arum and Haymon working together?? i missed that part
      Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Me too........
      Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      did you think this thread out?? or did you forget to add something that we are missing?
      Never listen to Larry

How did Crawford vs Molina get made?

Bob Arum has not only settled his lawsuit with Al Haymon, but he’s also settled some old grudges that kept the veteran promoter from making fights for years with the powerful manager.

Arum revealed publicly Friday what he told The Times on Thursday: his unbeaten junior-welterweight world champion Terence Crawford will meet Covina’s John Molina Jr. of Haymon’s Premier Boxing Champions Dec. 10 at CenturyLink Center in Crawford’s hometown, Omaha, Neb.

Here's another link

http://www.boxingscene.com/bob-arum-al-haymon-talks-stage-fights-work-together--105202

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Never listen to Larry

How did Crawford vs Molina get made?

Bob Arum has not only settled his lawsuit with Al Haymon, but he’s also settled some old grudges that kept the veteran promoter from making fights for years with the powerful manager.

Arum revealed publicly Friday what he told The Times on Thursday: his unbeaten junior-welterweight world champion Terence Crawford will meet Covina’s John Molina Jr. of Haymon’s Premier Boxing Champions Dec. 10 at CenturyLink Center in Crawford’s hometown, Omaha, Neb.

Here's another link

http://www.boxingscene.com/bob-arum-...gether--105202
        That was one fight, a bum from haymon's stable willing to take a beating for money.

If you can point me to at least one mid-level fighter from each stable coming together to make a fight happen, then you might be on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
          That was one fight, a bum from haymon's stable willing to take a beating for money.

If you can point me to at least one mid-level fighter from each stable coming together to make a fight happen, then you might be on to something.
          Who's alt are you?

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post

How did Loma vs GR get made?

Is Arum on record saying he's willing to work with Haymon or no?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              I'm not going to sit here and act like I know everything that goes on with purse bids. But there's one thing I know though, Arum has much more to loose than Haymon. If Broner loses to Pacquiao, Haymon has 2-3 more fighters from his stable he could throw at him and one of them would eventually win. And let's not forget that Arum is the one with bad blood for Haymon, not the other way around.
              wtf is all this? i dont give a damm who has more to lose. broner priced himself out, not the other way around. if haymon was so eager to work with arum he could have stepped in and offer broner a better deal, promise him more big future fights if he takes the pac fight on a lower purse, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                wtf is all this? i dont give a damm who has more to lose. broner priced himself out, not the other way around. if haymon was so eager to work with arum he could have stepped in and offer broner a better deal, promise him more big future fights if he takes the pac fight on a lower purse, etc.
                Haymon is an adviser, at the end of the day the fighter is the one who's making the decisions. Broner wanted to cash out and the deal fell out. I don't see what Haymon has to do with any of this.

Comment

https://twitter.com/WorldBoxingOrg/s...96247791566848

Comment

Are you familiar with a purse bid?

Do you know how they work?

Arum's on record saying "Yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth."

Comment

Also Crawford vs Diaz

Comment

Working...
                      X