Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to ignore the fact that Al Haymon and Arum are finally working together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we going to ignore the fact that Al Haymon and Arum are finally working together?

This could really bring boxing back into the mainstream.

ESPN seem to be more keen on working with Arum, that means there's a possibility of us getting great free fights on both Fox and ESPN.

I personally think online is the way to go, Arum and Haymon should focus on working out a deal with Netflix more than anything. I don't think there's any major streaming service focused on sports right now, and if there was one, Netflix would be the only one that would matter.

Can you imagine Arum and Haymon stables finally clashing together. I might not like Arum's shady way of doing business, but the man does have an eye for talent and even though Haymon is making a name for himself, Top Rank is still the biggest brand out there.

Personallly I think Mayweather crushing McGregor will reastablish boxing as the main boxing sport in the US. Not to mention the fact that MMA's barbaric isn't the most palatable to mass audiences.

What do you guys think?

How is Arum and Haymon working together?? i missed that part

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      How is Arum and Haymon working together?? i missed that part
      Me too........

Comment

Arum signing with ESPN worsened the situation. Now we have the 3 major American promotions all signed to different networks.

Comment

did you think this thread out?? or did you forget to add something that we are missing?

Comment

Which fight are they working on?

Comment

Lol troll or what?

Comment

If that is true and it means more good fights between good fighters I'm all for that.

Comment

For arum and haymon to be working haymon would have to manage a top rank fighter while he is on top rank..

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    did you think this thread out??

Comment

Working...
                    X