Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lounge use to be a fun place to visit,now its all race baiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironic but most of the racist posters get banned over and over, but come back doing the same thing expecting a different result. They know who they are.

Looking at the Ban list right now I see 80+% are banned for racism. It gets tiring for the staff to babysit these posters with this agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      quote me being racist
      Which name of the last 10 years should we search under? You have been banned under so many names already, often for racism.

Comment

I enjoy making racist posts

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
          I enjoy making racist posts
          Yeah same here. Everyday I yearn for it, but because of society frowning upon it somewhat I am forced to suppress my racist fantasies and feelings, which isn't healthy. So I come here to indulge. It's therapeutic.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            in all honesty you only hype Hispanic fighters
            Maybe he does, but difference is he doesn't cry and complain about racism when someone bashes a Hispanic fighter like you do with the black ones.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              How about,and I'm just spitballing here,but what if the mods created a separate but equal forum for minorities to post in?
              I think a better solution than that would be, there should be a master thread where we can all do our race baiting or racially bash each other or fighters. It would be a thread where we can keep the racism contained and any racial bashing outside is that master thread gets you permabanned.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Ironic but most of the racist posters get banned over and over, but come back doing the same thing expecting a different result. They know who they are.

Looking at the Ban list right now I see 80+% are banned for racism. It gets tiring for the staff to babysit these posters with this agenda.
                Well quit babysitting and let things ride. For fuks sake we are grown ass men and we can take care of ourselves.

I think the only bannable things should be is if people are going on about killing someone or threatening someone's family member. All other **** should fly.

Comment

A lot of insecure people around here. Got to ignore these ignorants that everything is based on race

Comment

Well you could ( and believe me this is purely hypothetical) just ignore them and not respond to their posts or threads

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      How about,and I'm just spitballing here,but what if the mods created a separate but equal forum for minorities to post in?

Comment

Working...
                      X