Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Khan Be The Best Ambassador For The Human Race In The Event of Alien Contact?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Khan Be The Best Ambassador For The Human Race In The Event of Alien Contact?

Hypothetical scenario - which boxer would be the best representative for the human race in the event of an extraterrestrial visit from a distant galaxy?

Khan - all round decent dude, does lots of charity work, believes in equality even though he adheres to a particular religious faith.

Manny - good guy but in recent years has tried to push the Christian faith down people's throats too much, he might view aliens as devils and start an interstellar war?

Mayweather - seems to be maturing as a person but does have a history of wife-beating allegations and also ducked Khan's warp speed on several occasions so may have an aversion to alien technology?

Wladimir - articulate and intelligent but perhaps too self-obsessed and pompous at times?

Hatton - at one time a man of the people but too immersed in the world of alcohol and drugs, he might get caught sniffing stardust off the alien ships landing gear?

Wilder - although a great dude, his repeated "booomb squad" motto might keep any alien vessel on red alert due to a perceived threat of an imminent attack?

Etc..

Would Khan come out on top, once again, during the selection process for Earth Ambassador when pitted against any other boxer in the world today. It's decision time.

tyson fury

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      tyson fury
      Lol that would doom the human race,they'd choose to erase us off the earth

In a serious answer it would have to be wlad with the way he presents himself and would represent us extremely well and he also knows multiple languages

Comment

He's the least sharp tool in the box. He's practically a spoon.

I listen to Khan the same way I used to listen to David Beckham. I think he is fundamentally a decent man but I always get the sense he is gonna embarrass himself and come across as a bit dense.

Comment

its not gayweather jr that's for sure.the control freak that he is he would try to dictate to the aliens which would piss them off and leads to them destroying earth.

Comment

Send in Ricardo mayorga

Comment

Khan would be the perfect diplomat for humanity.

As long as he doesn't take his c0ck out and start jacking off.

Comment

I see lot of ou want to die

Comment

If you wanted the aliens to leave just send in GGG to fight, nobody would show up

Comment

Khan is antoher Goldenboy, just like Manny and Oscar, he acts like an angel indeed he is a douchebag of shi11t: cheating on his wife after a few weeks of their wedding, jacking off on webcam to other women, making excuses again and again after he loses.
                    I think Floyd would do good, at least he is honest, there is nothing wrong with beating your partner when she tells you she been cheating on you and attacks you. Women or men, you beat them if they do such a thing. But some ppl who think they are so modern and so civilized, have no manners to understand such a simple thing.
                    by the way, had Floyd wanted to beat her, she'd not only have bruises (which she never had), probably would end up in hospital.
                    Last edited by DinoCop; 02-04-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X