No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido is a Bad Dude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Salido is a Bad Dude

I take a look back at guys career, they stay matching up their up and comers versus dude and he rains on their parade.

Robert Guerrero the highly touted up and coming prospect took on Salido and was dominated.

After losing a tough and competitive fight with Gamboa, Salido was the B-side to Juanma Lopez and supposed to be the appetizer for a Juanma vs Gamboa showdown . Salido didn't get the message and punished Juanma, stopping him twice in his own back yard. And they tried to rob him too.

After getting dropped several times against Mikey Garcia, Siri makes a late charge but it was cut short as the result of a headbutt.

Next, he's the B-side to a disgusting HBO gay rights propaganda against a challenger who didn't deserve a title shot. Salido obliterates him.

In the very next fight, Salido was fed to Lomachenko and was supposed to be the B-side to Loma's history making world title pursuit. One of the greatest amateur fighters in history was going to try and make a name off of Salido. Salido responds with a vicious body assault to win a close but clear decision.

Next, Salido fights Rocky Martinez , Top Rank's Puerto Rican prize. The first fight was close but they robbed him in the rematch on the biggest stage of his career. I guess if you can't beat him, rob him.

Then we last night. Salido punishing Francisco Vargas in yet another fight of the year candidate. No problem with the decision, but at the end of the fight, I damn sure rather would have been Salido.

In a world of politics, corruption, cherry picking, diva antics and cold wars, Orlando Salido is a breath of fresh air. Bring him back again.

Can't disagree with any of that.

Dude is dirty as ****, but man he brings it every time and gives everyone a tough night.

Comment

i saw him live get lit up against JMM in atlantic city on the hasim rahman james toney fight.

can't believe that he's come so far since that beating.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        I take a look back at guys career, they stay matching up their up and comers versus dude and he rains on their parade.

Robert Guerrero the highly touted up and coming prospect took on Salido and was dominated.

After losing a tough and competitive fight with Gamboa, Salido was the B-side to Juanma Lopez and supposed to be the appetizer for a Juanma vs Gamboa showdown . Salido didn't get the message and punished Juanma, stopping him twice in his own back yard. And they tried to rob him too.

After getting dropped several times against Mikey Garcia, Siri makes a late charge but it was cut short as the result of a headbutt.

Next, he's the B-side to a disgusting HBO gay rights propaganda against a challenger who didn't deserve a title shot. Salido obliterates him.

In the very next fight, Salido was fed to Lomachenko and was supposed to be the B-side to Loma's history making world title pursuit. One of the greatest amateur fighters in history was going to try and make a name off of Salido. Salido responds with a vicious body assault to win a close but clear decision.

Next, Salido fights Rocky Martinez , Top Rank's Puerto Rican prize. The first fight was close but they robbed him in the rematch on the biggest stage of his career. I guess if you can't beat him, rob him.

Then we last night. Salido punishing Francisco Vargas in yet another fight of the year candidate. No problem with the decision, but at the end of the fight, I damn sure rather would have been Salido.

In a world of politics, corruption, cherry picking, diva antics and cold wars, Orlando Salido is a breath of fresh air. Bring him back again.
        I agree with everything you said except a couple things you gotta add. Vs Lomachenko there was also a vicious beating of Lomachenkos testicles as salido was gitting him low all night, and vs Rocky the first one was competitive but it was a clear win for Rocky who dropped him 2 or 3 times. He did get robbed in the rematch vs Rocky though.

Comment

Salido is a bad ass, truly amazing warrior

Loma is a bad ass himself

But WAR SALIDO!!!!!

Comment

He's a real Messican.

Comment

Loma loss doesnt look that bad now... expecially it was his 2 pro fight

Comment

Lomachenkos poor testicles...

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  I agree with everything you said except a couple things you gotta add. Vs Lomachenko there was also a vicious beating of Lomachenkos testicles as salido was gitting him low all night, and vs Rocky the first one was competitive but it was a clear win for Rocky who dropped him 2 or 3 times. He did get robbed in the rematch vs Rocky though.
                  Loma was holding a lot too. But I agree should've been a points deduction. And agree with Martinez as well.

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  i saw him live get lit up against JMM in atlantic city on the hasim rahman james toney fight.

can't believe that he's come so far since that beating.
                  13 losses, 4 draws and has been down more than any fighter in the sport other than one. And he's still lighting it up fight after fight against world class fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

Agree. I'm surprised this guy isn't already shot to ****, going by his style and the number of wars he's been in

He's a brawler who'll be in your face all night, grinding you, breaking you down no matter who you are or how hard you hit. Warlando Salido a real ¨mexican warrior¨

Comment

Working...
                    X