Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't HBO showcase Cotto's landed punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't HBO showcase Cotto's landed punches?

I was watching this fight, and Cotto was landing some punches, but HBO commentary ignored it while highlighting everything Canelo did. Even when the punches landed on Cotto's gloves, they still acted like it hit. Of course the between rounds replay was showcasing Canelo's punches. I mean, if I'm wrong tell me I'm lying. Those in between replays they were almost all Canelo, right? I'm not lying right? I get it, they're trying to make Canelo the new face of boxing. But they did Cotto wrong last night.

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
    I was watching this fight, and Cotto was landing some punches, but HBO commentary ignored it while highlighting everything Canelo did. Even when the punches landed on Cotto's gloves, they still acted like it hit. Of course the between rounds replay was showcasing Canelo's punches. I mean, if I'm wrong tell me I'm lying. Those in between replays they were almost all Canelo, right? I'm not lying right? I get it, they're trying to make Canelo the new face of boxing. But they did Cotto wrong last night.
    It's HBO, what more can you say?

Comment

https://twitter.com/loudibella/status/668303385624489984

Comment

Because one is a cash cow, and the other is a 35 year old that's on his way out.

Comment

https://twitter.com/loudibella/status/668300656504107009

Lou and trout agree with u

Comment

Cause he didn't land any.

Comment

LOL another Ricana Falls to the Hands of a Mexican! Business as usual!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Because one is a cash cow, and the other is a 35 year old that's on his way out.

This.......

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Cause he didn't land any.
                  Dude. Are you saying Cotto did not land any punches from rounds 1 to 3? If you're going to comment make some good comments ...

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                    It's HBO, what more can you say?
                    Sadly this is the truth. Even Roy Jones was horrible and I usually like his commentating.

Comment

Working...
                    X